Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Is it ok to laugh at rabbits??

Quote Originally Posted by Omi View Post
    I'm afraid that Tui gets laughed at all the time. Mostly she is completely unaware, as we are watching her from the kitchen window, but occasionally it's when we are close to her.

I think it's perfectly fine Certainly in Tui's case, she doesn't possess the level of intelligence to distinguish between being laughed at and a joyful laugh from the humans.

Jane - who are the two rabbits in the blue tray in the third photo, please?
    Brian the Chocolate Torte Micro Rex who was an 'additional extra' in a hutch sold on Ebay and Bobbie who was rescued from a Meat Farm x

The Rabbit Welfare Association and Fund (RWAF) ~ The UK's Biggest Organisation for Rabbit Lovers https://rabbitwelfare.co.uk/

Animal Rescue and Care (ARC) SW London
    https://animalrescueandcare.org.uk/

Quote Originally Posted by Jack's-Jane View Post
    Brian the Chocolate Torte Micro Rex who was an 'additional extra' in a hutch sold on Ebay and Bobbie who was rescued from a Meat Farm x
    Oo that's a good additional extra

Sent from my Pixel 4 XL using Tapatalk

Alpha Buck

Awww. So many beautiful bunnies. It was lovely to see the Inspector again too.

Wise Old Thumper

Quote Originally Posted by Jack's-Jane View Post
    Is that Brian with the hormone issue?

Default Is it ok to laugh at rabbits??

This thread has given me a much needed laugh, especially as so many of the things everyone’s rabbits do are so familiar!

We laugh at ours all the time. They do so many funny things. The last time I laughed at one was on Thursday evening. My husband was playing a computer game and Phillip jumped onto the bed and trampled all over the keyboard during a vital moment in the game

Didn’t manage to catch him in action but this was taken seconds afterwards as my husband tried to move the keyboard away

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by Omi View Post
    Is that Brian with the hormone issue?
    Yep, he had adrenal gland hyperplasia and was treat with Suprelorin implants. Unfortunately unlike the majority of adrenal tumours his was malignant

The Rabbit Welfare Association and Fund (RWAF) ~ The UK's Biggest Organisation for Rabbit Lovers https://rabbitwelfare.co.uk/

Quote Originally Posted by Graciee View Post
    Oo that's a good additional extra

Sent from my Pixel 4 XL using Tapatalk
    When collected from the seller he said Brian was a Doe called Ruby. How the bloke missed seeing a huge pair of gonads I know not !!

oh I have laughed many times! I think its fine. I've laughed about things that are even more dangerous after all has turned out okay. I think its fine, they're unaware.

Luna once jumped into a bin, that was pretty amusing I thought she had escaped and was already crying until I heard shuffling, open the bin, this bun is at the bottom looking horrified with herself!

and just recently, Orion needed meds. tore up the entire pen trying to catch the demon. during this havoc I pulled off the lid of their house. I catch him, give him the meds, let him go. he makes a beeline for the house to jump on top off it, but ofc, theres no lid....... so he just fell through it and sat there staring like he had just entered another dimension and was very upset!!

Quote Originally Posted by binkyCodie View Post
    and just recently, Orion needed meds. tore up the entire pen trying to catch the demon. during this havoc I pulled off the lid of their house. I catch him, give him the meds, let him go. he makes a beeline for the house to jump on top off it, but ofc, theres no lid....... so he just fell through it and sat there staring like he had just entered another dimension and was very upset!!
    When I move the shelf out of the hutch, Aboleth and Lopsy used to jump through the hole and look bemused when they landed on the same level XD Chibbs hasn't done this yet but she's less reckless ;P

All my bunnies are/have been hilarious. When I showed Matt this thread he did ask 'well what else are they for?' I'm always laughing at them
    The geeky one...

Often available for bunny runs: PM for details.

Ha - I'm loving these stories about our adorable pests. pleased too I can laugh with a clear conscience.

boo's fat ass makes me laugh daily - it made the litter tray evacuations more entertaining than annoying.