• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Don't mess with the Pepper (hamster)

Graciee

Staff member
She's so cute, but looks so mad [emoji38]
8591453991635c520a6ac2b31fb24326.jpg

Sent from my Pixel 4 XL using Tapatalk

oh I won't :lol: she looks one to admire from afar. She looks so comfy :love: I think I might like to come back as an RU hamster, they always look so pampered

She's actually very sweet [emoji38] still haven't tried picking her up but she's happily runs around my hands when I'm doing stuff in the tank now, often sniffs my hand too, never tried to bite or anything,which tbh I wasn't expecting, I was totally expecting to be bitten at some point when we got her [emoji38] she comes right up to the glass when she sees me now too and stands up against it when I put my hand to the glass... I think she was mainly just absolutely terrified before [emoji51] all noise, no bite kinda thing. She puts on a fierce display though if she is spooked.

Anyway its hard not to love Pepper, she's such a character [emoji38] I hung a pine cone from some string and dropped some dried veggies and sunflower seeds into it, and she was trying to get them out etc, just a bit of a game for her, then I look back 5 mins later and she's climbed the cone and is swinging backwards and forwards on it [emoji38][emoji38][emoji38] still trying to get something out of it with her mouth... She's such a mess [emoji38]

Sent from my Pixel 4 XL using Tapatalk

Back