Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: I have just lost bunny, I think it may have been because of his food.

Iím so sorry for your loss xx

Quote Originally Posted by Sarah.M View Post
    I just tried to use Imagur. It would not let me do anything without allowing access to and uploading my entire gallery and I am not comfortable with apps that ask for that. The process to upload a single picture was not as described in your link. I am afraid I am unfamiliar with all of these new sites and apps. I use facebook and whatsapp and that's it :S
    Sounds like you're doing this on a mobile device - in this case download Tapatalk - you can upload a single image from there. Just download it, and sign into the forum via that app and you can use the forum and upload images very easily.

You don't have to upload your entire gallery on the imgur app, but those instructions are only for on a computer, the way you do it on the imgur app is different. It would have been asking for permission to access your gallery so you could upload a single image (what's app, if you send images to people has this permission granted also)

I'm very sorry for your loss.

Sent from my Pixel 4 XL using Tapatalk

So sorry for your loss, RIP sweet bunny

I am so sorry you lost Arlo.
    Binkey free little Arlo. Xx
    IF YOU NEED HELP WITH ANYTHING PLEASE SEND ME A PM OR ANY OF THE OTHER FORUM BUDDIES

Wise Old Thumper

I am so sorry that you have lost Arlo

It would be interesting to see the dried flowers you have seen in the hay. Not that I suspect that a plant is likely to have caused whatever Arlo died from, but I think it would reassure you if someone could identify the flowers. In reality, whilst some plants are not recommended for rabbits, there are very few plants which are that toxic, especially in a small quantity.

So sorry for your loss