• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Rabbit seesaw

Would a bunny be interested in a bunny seesaw? i had moved a ramp, was on its side, Misha jumped on it, it kinda tipped down and never scared her, got me wondering.
I looked on youtube, but nothing really.
Anybody's bunny have one and use it?

Bob once spoke of making a seesaw for our bunnies - I just have visions of flying bunnies which could be pure comedy (my Boo could pull it off) but as Omi says, sounds too risky

i have a bunny ramp and a solid tube used for photos, it wouldnt be too high, a friend is going to put it together, if i think even for a second it could hurt her, will take it apart again.
Least this way it's a free bunny seesaw, so no matter if it wont work out.
This is the same poor friend i had put a hole in my washing bin so i could add a tube in the end and a tshirt over front of the bin for a smaller hole to go through.
THEN i am having him take bottom out of my pouffe/storage box thingy and connecting it to the bin with another hole to go through so poor bunny can have treats outside cage since dogs keep stealing them!

Back