• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Baby velvet pictures

Graciee

Staff member
Just a load of images on my imgur if anyone wants to see them :)

I seem to have hundreds of pictures of them :lol:

Just to say, there are a couple where you can see Clementines legs have gone, they aren't graphic or anything, they are just in an odd position, this is when she couldn't move at all, and theres maybe one or two where she was in her tiny cage, which she had to be in, as she wasn't allowed to hop for well... a long time.. months :( But they're part of her baby pictures so they're there, and I remember her being so very sweet through the whole saga, so the pictures don't make me sad tbh. We bonded a lot, and she ate and destroyed a lot of things, and we had lots of time out and on the grass where she just basically nommed constantly :lol:

It's too long to post on imgur, but I also found a video of the first time she hopped, ran and binky'd after she was allowed for the first time, it's actually magical and all you can hear is me sobbing in the background lmao completely ruined that video being an absolute mess :lol: it's far too embarrassing to post, but was so nice to see it again :love:

Anyway here they are :)

https://imgur.com/a/BKqzvVg

Just gorgeous !! I may just be a bit of a Rexaholic ! BTW, that third Rabbit is not a Rex and he has a beard :shock: What breed is he ? ;):lol:

Just gorgeous !! I may just be a bit of a Rexaholic ! BTW, that third Rabbit is not a Rex and he has a beard :shock: What breed is he ? ;)[emoji38]
No one knows, he just pops by and pretends to be one of them, they all seem to mainly just tolerate him [emoji38][emoji38]

Its funny even though they look so different I can still tell them apart even as babies [emoji38]

Sent from my Pixel 4 XL using Tapatalk

Awwww they are so pretty. :love:
So glad they now have such a wonderful home.
I know, they're so tiny too, they're absolute monsters now [emoji38] was weird looking through old images though, see how much things have changed in how we look after them, lots of stuff which we'd never do now [emoji38]

They're beautiful! Are you feeding a Daffodil stem> Can we do that as I have loads but thought they were poisonous.

They're beautiful! Are you feeding a Daffodil stem> Can we do that as I have loads but thought they were poisonous.
No, looks like dandelion to me :) I think all bulbs are poisonous for some reason [emoji38]

No one knows, he just pops by and pretends to be one of them, they all seem to mainly just tolerate him [emoji38][emoji38]

Its funny even though they look so different I can still tell them apart even as babies [emoji38]

That was going to be my first question :) They're gorgeous :love:

I, too was trying to ID the plant, tonibun. I think it's one of the Hawksbeard family. There are several of them, all resembling Dandelions, and as far as I know all perfectly safe for bunnies.

That was going to be my first question :) They're gorgeous :love:

I, too was trying to ID the plant, tonibun. I think it's one of the Hawksbeard family. There are several of them, all resembling Dandelions, and as far as I know all perfectly safe for bunnies.

I think it's just a false dandelion? It wasn't opened yet flower wise. There's also the cat.. Something.. dandelion they look a little different but are fine, I think.

Yea they probably look identical to everyone else, but they've always looked very different to me [emoji38]

Thanks everyone :) Atticus and Clementine are literally the best decision I ever made [emoji7] even though they put me through it with all their medical stuff, I really wouldn't change a thing - they're just the best [emoji7] and they've taught me so much about bunnies along the way [emoji38]

Back