• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Happy birthday Atticus and Clementine :)

Graciee

Staff member
No pictures yet, I'll get some later, but they're 3 years old today! :D

They are both on specific diets so it'll have to be birthday snuggles and grooms as presents [emoji38]

Can't believe we've had them 3 years already, couldn't imagine life without them and they both definitely gave me a crash course on appropriate rabbit care [emoji38]

Sent from my Pixel 4 XL using Tapatalk

I've always liked their names, slightly unusual, did you choose them? :)

Yea I did, they just seemed like the right ones when we got them home [emoji38] my boyfriend didn't get a say, because they weren't really his, I just bought them for me, how quickly that changed [emoji38] he actually wasn't sure about getting a pet because he'd never had one. We named Penelope and Apricot together tho, although was my fault we got those two as well [emoji38] it's kinda funny how it went from just getting two buns because my therapist said I should get an animal again (still think that was dumb looking back tbh) and then just major health issues like a few weeks in to now having 4 of the monsters [emoji38]

Sent from my Pixel 4 XL using Tapatalk

Back