• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

A present for the car

Graciee

Staff member
My boyfriend got it for me [emoji38][emoji38]

That's only the end of it :)

Just gotta get a hutch is not enough sticker and we'll be the crazy bun car [emoji38]
e996b1dfd2846a8b29539d0d3ac7caff.jpg

Sent from my Pixel 4 XL using Tapatalk

[emoji38] I thought it was funny, he said he tried to get me a different one but it was a bidding situation and it went really high [emoji38][emoji38]

Anyway cars feeling more like ours now [emoji38]

Brilliant :love: what car did you end up getting in the end?
Bmw x3 :) it's fine for now which is the main thing, but I like the way it drives more than most suvs [emoji38] it's comfy too, oo and my favourite feature is never having to touch the boot to open/close it [emoji38] such a small thing, but I'm ruined for life now [emoji38]

Bmw x3 :) it's fine for now which is the main thing, but I like the way it drives more than most suvs [emoji38] it's comfy too, oo and my favourite feature is never having to touch the boot to open/close it [emoji38] such a small thing, but I'm ruined for life now [emoji38]

Sounds lovely, I’m glad you got sorted :love:

Yea just a bit of fun [emoji38]

Need to clean the car now tho, the old plates had loads of extra plastic on them with branding from the place we got it from so now these are normal sized there's all white marks around the plate [emoji38] white stuff just wipes off with water tho so it's fine.

Tee hee, awesome :D At least you're a decent size to drive an SUV, as you're tall enough to see out of the windows! I drove a Land Rover for the first time a few weeks ago (at gliding: they've some MOT-failed Landies for towing etc. work) and there is NO WAY I could ever drive it normally, I was pretty much looking THROUGH the steering wheel XD Really glad you found something suitable and nice :D

Tee hee, awesome :D At least you're a decent size to drive an SUV, as you're tall enough to see out of the windows! I drove a Land Rover for the first time a few weeks ago (at gliding: they've some MOT-failed Landies for towing etc. work) and there is NO WAY I could ever drive it normally, I was pretty much looking THROUGH the steering wheel XD Really glad you found something suitable and nice :D

Omg, I can imagine, the first time I got in a defenders drivers seat I was like 14 and I remember thinking woah.. How even? [emoji38] you know it's weird, I'm definitely tall enough and it's fine, but I can't see all of the display on the dash behind the wheel, it's only the little screen which has what gear you're in, or when to change up or down a gear (I'm not even sure why that's necessary.. Do people need to be prompted to change gear..? [emoji38]) has how many miles it's done too and some other info like the time I think? I'm not too sure because I can't really see it, the wheel blocks it just [emoji38] but if I lower the steering wheel it's too low because I'm all legs [emoji38] my boyfriend is 6ft and we don't change the seat, it's just kept in one place and he can see the little screen fine, so if I was more 50/50 legs to body I'd probably be fine or just a bit taller.. But it's like I'm the worst combo for it [emoji38] not a huge deal as I really don't need to know when the car thinks it's gear change time [emoji849][emoji38] just made me laugh... I suppose we could make the seat a little higher, but we have it on the lowest setting, probably habit, the mini is super low and we have that on the lowest height setting too, its quite an adjustment, I like being low to the floor [emoji38]

I have a long torso and need seat low so I do not hit my head everytime I go over a bump. The low seat does make it hardee to get in and out.

I have my seat all the way up, a thin cushion (more habit than necessity I think) and most of the way forward! My parents got rid of my car to me because they wanted something with taller seats to get in and out of: Mum used to babysit for someone who picked her up in a bright yellow Lambourghini Diablo which she liked but needed to be pulled out of XD It was better than the Range Rover because she needed to be pushed into that :lol:

Back