• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Calorie Counting Critical Care - Help please

[/B]

nor I. I may email them to request info. Its a bit too packaging intensive anyway

Dear Louise

Thank you for your enquiry regarding our Recovery diets.

I may advise that the calculated energy content of our Recovery and Recovery Plus is 53 calories and 49 calories per 20g sachet respectfully.

Generally, as a guide we would recommend 1 sachet per kg of body weight per day, but this can be adjusted if your patient is consuming any amount of other food.

I hope you find this helpful, but please do let me know if you have any further queries.

Kind regards

Julie

Dear Louise

Thank you for your enquiry regarding our Recovery diets.

I may advise that the calculated energy content of our Recovery and Recovery Plus is 53 calories and 49 calories per 20g sachet respectfully.

Generally, as a guide we would recommend 1 sachet per kg of body weight per day, but this can be adjusted if your patient is consuming any amount of other food.

I hope you find this helpful, but please do let me know if you have any further queries.

Kind regards

Julie

If my Maths is correct , their recommended dose then is half the amount in the Twycross info. How does it compare with the Oxbow and other alternatives?

Back