• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Endeavour - Updated 16th March

Endeavour is doing a bit better now. His back is still extremely stiff and sore and he is only nibbling at food. But his output is a lot better and he has good gut sounds. Last blood glucose was 8. He will remain on meds, syringe feeds and fluids. He is so good about having hands on care, which makes things easier for both of us. Aoife is being very gentle with him :love:

Thank you for your support everyone :love:
Sending lots of positive vibes. I am glad your expert and Aoife's tender care is helping your brave boy improve.

I hope the improvement continues. Endeavour sounds such a lovely character - accepting his bouts of illness and just getting on with life. I always think I can learn a lot from bunnies!!!

Endeavour has become very poorly again :cry: Worse still is that he is now exhibiting some new very worrying symptoms. I am in contact with my Vet. I have a bad feeling about this situation :cry:

Dear Jane,
It saddens me to read Endeavour had a relapse. I am sending lots of vibes that he will be able to improve with your excellent care.
Hopefully you are feeling better yourself. Hugs for you too.

Oh Jane. Thank God for your wonderful vet. Poor Endeavour, hope he is able to remain comfortable. I love that he has such an expressive face and you are able to see how he is just by looking at him.

Sending lots of supportive vibes.

Back