• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Endeavour - Updated 16th March

Jane I am sending all the vibes I have in the hope that Endeavour will make a speedy recovery and feel better soon x

Poor bub :(
Arthritis is a horrible enough thing for people, it's a shame that it affects animals as well. Sending more prayers and vibes to Endeavour and you too, Jane. I know you deal with daily pain also. ((((((Huge hugs)))))) xxxxx

Sending loads of vibes.

I had to do a double-take reading that he is nearly 7, I think of him as a youngster... how time flies.

Endeavour is doing a bit better now. His back is still extremely stiff and sore and he is only nibbling at food. But his output is a lot better and he has good gut sounds. Last blood glucose was 8. He will remain on meds, syringe feeds and fluids. He is so good about having hands on care, which makes things easier for both of us. Aoife is being very gentle with him :love:

Thank you for your support everyone :love:

Thankfully Endeavour is back to eating and pooing well now :) His back is still sore so he will remain on the higher dose of his analgesic meds for a few days. Hopefully we can start to reduce the doses ASAP. Thanks so much for all the support and vibes, Endeavour is a real softee and he has such an expressive face. I can tell when his arthritis is especially painful just by how he looks at me.

Back