• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Endeavour - Updated 16th March

The best and brightest healing vibes I can muster on their way with all due speed, Jane. xxxxxxx

Thanks all, poor Endeavour is in a lot of pain due to his arthritis and as a result he's gone into gut stasis :cry: He started to bloat up early this morning and his Blood Glucose went up to 19 :cry: Thankfully he appears to be responding to treatment and just now he passed a few poos. His blood glucose is now 12 . His back is obviously extremely sore and he is reluctant to move. His analgesia has been increased and he's having massage and heat therapy. He does not tolerate acupuncture. It will be his 7th Birthday in a few days time, I really hope he will be feeling much better by then x

Thanks all, poor Endeavour is in a lot of pain due to his arthritis and as a result he's gone into gut stasis :cry: He started to bloat up early this morning and his Blood Glucose went up to 19 :cry: Thankfully he appears to be responding to treatment and just now he passed a few poos. His blood glucose is now 12 . His back is obviously extremely sore and he is reluctant to move. His analgesia has been increased and he's having massage and heat therapy. He does not tolerate acupuncture. It will be his 7th Birthday in a few days time, I really hope he will be feeling much better by then x
:( I'm glad his blood glucose has gone down but obviously still needs to go lower, poor boy, he's in the best hands with you, sending loads of vibes for you both xx

Sent from my Pixel 4 XL using Tapatalk

8Jz9xhd.jpg

:cry:

Back