• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Morse Has Had a Very Tiring Day

Jack's-Jane

Wise Old Thumper
Bless ! :love:

uH9vmp5.jpg

Zz2jzVj.jpg

You should have seen Jenna this week, Jane. She's been extra clingy, probably because she sensed I was tense...ex was visiting for the last 5 days and *gulp* buying property in the area for a permanent place for himself. :roll: Plus we're weaning her off prednisone, she's been taking 1/8th of a tablet a day for the last two weeks. It's made her a bit more lively but her energy burns out quickly and she's had some flat episodes that have only reignited my anxiety.

Needless to say, be glad that at least Morse naps on the chair...Jenna I have to hold. If I put her down she's up and whining/spazzing out nonstop. :(

Those are fabulous photos though. :D Aren't they precious while they're sleeping? :lol: At least you can get some work done if they don't realize you've swanned off!

You should have seen Jenna this week, Jane. She's been extra clingy, probably because she sensed I was tense...ex was visiting for the last 5 days and *gulp* buying property in the area for a permanent place for himself. :roll: Plus we're weaning her off prednisone, she's been taking 1/8th of a tablet a day for the last two weeks. It's made her a bit more lively but her energy burns out quickly and she's had some flat episodes that have only reignited my anxiety.

Needless to say, be glad that at least Morse naps on the chair...Jenna I have to hold. If I put her down she's up and whining/spazzing out nonstop. :(

Those are fabulous photos though. :D Aren't they precious while they're sleeping? :lol: At least you can get some work done if they don't realize you've swanned off!

Oh bless, poor wee Jenna :cry: I really hope she copes OK without the pred'. I often think of her, she is such a sweetheart. As for your X..................... :? :roll:

xx

Back