• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Watch Out John-Joe !

Jack's-Jane

Wise Old Thumper
Dara is about to pinch that bit of coriander from your mouth !

ilxJRGk.jpg

:lol:

It seems that for a rabbit the tastiest morsel of food is always the one which is hanging out of your partner's mouth. Tethra has the avoidance technique down to a fine art and will twist his head this way and that to prevent Tui stealing any.

Another lovely photo of two very healthy/happy looking bunnies. :love: Who won? Or did JJ just allow Dara to eat it.

This reminds me of my late littermates, Evan and Dash. They would take turns pulling a carrot green or dandelion green from each other's mouth in a game of tug of war. It did not matter it there were other pieces available, like children with toys, they always want the one the other child is playing with.

Another lovely photo of two very healthy/happy looking bunnies. :love: Who won? Or did JJ just allow Dara to eat it.

This reminds me of my late littermates, Evan and Dash. They would take turns pulling a carrot green or dandelion green from each other's mouth in a game of tug of war. It did not matter it there were other pieces available, like children with toys, they always want the one the other child is playing with.

John Joe, he NEVER parts with food, he's a Rex :lol:

Back