• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Bobo is a lap bunny, anyone else got lap bunnies?

cpayne

Warren Veteran
She is always jumping up to sit on my lap and then licks me and goes to sleep!

031zH2am.jpg

She is also a bit naughty, always jumping up to my cabinet and running around inside it!

uPoFdt7m.jpg

How sweet :love: I've had lap bunnies before but no longer sadly. rudey started enjoying cuddles on my knee after his feeds but that only lasted a week

Yes I am lucky. If I sit on the sofa she keeps trying to jump up so I have to pick her up and put her on my lap. She loves being stroked and cuddled.

oh bless her, that is so sweet, yes you are very lucky. I love the photo of her in the cabinet, naughty girlie :lol:

oh bless her, that is so sweet, yes you are very lucky. I love the photo of her in the cabinet, naughty girlie :lol:

Haha yes she loves it in there. Also loved scaling her pen and plopping over, so now put plywood on top. When I open it all up she now scales it the other way to get in, even though the gate is open! Keeps jumping up to get on the sofa but can't reach at the moment.

How wonderful for you. Treasure your time with Bobo because most of mine were not lap bunnies or they only tolerated a little lap time. After having multiple bunnies since 1982, I finally adopted my lap bunny Madelyn. She will sit on my lap for a long time until she needs to use the loo. Madelyn will start looking around and scratching at me if I do not give her pets with both hands. She is a lionhead with a very fuzzy head and she also loves having the long fur groomed. Sometimes she will lick my hand as I pet her.

How wonderful for you. Treasure your time with Bobo because most of mine were not lap bunnies or they only tolerated a little lap time. After having multiple bunnies since 1982, I finally adopted my lap bunny Madelyn. She will sit on my lap for a long time until she needs to use the loo. Madelyn will start looking around and scratching at me if I do not give her pets with both hands. She is a lionhead with a very fuzzy head and she also loves having the long fur groomed. Sometimes she will lick my hand as I pet her.

Ah she sounds a sweetie. I get hand licks too.

Aww you're so lucky, I'd love a lap bunny.

Fudgie has only given me licks once. That was the day after her CT scan in September. She was still dozy from the sedation and not really eating very much, so I gave her some syringe feeds. During one feed she started to groom my hands. I suspect she was still high on drugs and didn't know what she was doing. I bet she was mortified the next day!

Sent from my SM-T585 using Tapatalk

Back