Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Bobo is a lap bunny, anyone else got lap bunnies?

Default Bobo is a lap bunny, anyone else got lap bunnies?

She is always jumping up to sit on my lap and then licks me and goes to sleep!

She is also a bit naughty, always jumping up to my cabinet and running around inside it!

So lucky

How sweet I've had lap bunnies before but no longer sadly. rudey started enjoying cuddles on my knee after his feeds but that only lasted a week

Yes I am lucky. If I sit on the sofa she keeps trying to jump up so I have to pick her up and put her on my lap. She loves being stroked and cuddled.

oh bless her, that is so sweet, yes you are very lucky. I love the photo of her in the cabinet, naughty girlie
    IF YOU NEED HELP WITH ANYTHING PLEASE SEND ME A PM OR ANY OF THE OTHER FORUM BUDDIES

Quote Originally Posted by Pets mum View Post
    oh bless her, that is so sweet, yes you are very lucky. I love the photo of her in the cabinet, naughty girlie
    Haha yes she loves it in there. Also loved scaling her pen and plopping over, so now put plywood on top. When I open it all up she now scales it the other way to get in, even though the gate is open! Keeps jumping up to get on the sofa but can't reach at the moment.

How wonderful for you. Treasure your time with Bobo because most of mine were not lap bunnies or they only tolerated a little lap time. After having multiple bunnies since 1982, I finally adopted my lap bunny Madelyn. She will sit on my lap for a long time until she needs to use the loo. Madelyn will start looking around and scratching at me if I do not give her pets with both hands. She is a lionhead with a very fuzzy head and she also loves having the long fur groomed. Sometimes she will lick my hand as I pet her.

Quote Originally Posted by bunny momma View Post
    How wonderful for you. Treasure your time with Bobo because most of mine were not lap bunnies or they only tolerated a little lap time. After having multiple bunnies since 1982, I finally adopted my lap bunny Madelyn. She will sit on my lap for a long time until she needs to use the loo. Madelyn will start looking around and scratching at me if I do not give her pets with both hands. She is a lionhead with a very fuzzy head and she also loves having the long fur groomed. Sometimes she will lick my hand as I pet her.
    Ah she sounds a sweetie. I get hand licks too.

lap bunny & hand licks!
    (\__/)
    (='.'=)
    (")_(")

if you're reading this it's too late

Mama Doe Scrappy's Little Helper's Avatar

Aww you're so lucky, I'd love a lap bunny.

Fudgie has only given me licks once. That was the day after her CT scan in September. She was still dozy from the sedation and not really eating very much, so I gave her some syringe feeds. During one feed she started to groom my hands. I suspect she was still high on drugs and didn't know what she was doing. I bet she was mortified the next day!

Sent from my SM-T585 using Tapatalk
    [IMG][/IMG]

Bunnies: Snoopy and Chocolate Fudge Cake

At the Bridge: Scrappy My bunny mentor and the beautiful girl who introduced me to the wonderful world of rabbits

Peanut Butter My cheeky boy who came so far in learning to love and trust humans. If only you could have stayed a bit longer