• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Available Individual: New home needed for fluffy butt

PickledRic

New Kit
Hi guys,

I have a 5 year old lop eared rabbit called Eccles who I’m looking to rehome as I’m moving to Australia in the next few months.

Eccles is an indoor bunny and always has been, she would be best suited to indoor life as she’s quite scared of things.
She’s not so good with busy households and children either so she definitely is looking for a chilled life.
She has been impossible to bond to other bunnies so she preferably needs to be kept on her own; Id hate for someone to try and bond her only to realise she won’t and then she’ll end up being rehomed again.

She’s so happy and loving and just gorgeous, she never fails to make me laugh and I’ll miss her very much.

It’s so important she goes to someone who knows how to handle and look after bunnies so they can see her into her older years.

She’s very healthy and has all of her vaccinations etc. And has been spayed.

Here are some pics of her being floppy and adorable:

https://imgur.com/gallery/8dSkA94

We are based in Chesterfield so ideally someone relatively nearby, we wouldn’t take her down to London for instance as it’s too long a journey for her.

Back