• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Rabbit safe wood stain/paint

zarathustra

Warren Scout
Hi all,

It's that time of year when I need to look at updating Lola and Pips run and add some new bits and pieces.

I've got my eye on some stuff from manor pet housing as the ladies are a bit big for the normal sort of stuff you can get from pets at home and the like.

As the stuff would be wood I'll need to protect it from the weather, and while the ladies aren't into eating/chewing things like this I'd like to coat whatever we get with some pet safe wood stain/paint.

Does anyone have any suggestions, or an idea of where I might be able to look for some?

Sent from my Pixel 3 XL using Tapatalk

Hi all,

It's that time of year when I need to look at updating Lola and Pips run and add some new bits and pieces.

I've got my eye on some stuff from manor pet housing as the ladies are a bit big for the normal sort of stuff you can get from pets at home and the like.

As the stuff would be wood I'll need to protect it from the weather, and while the ladies aren't into eating/chewing things like this I'd like to coat whatever we get with some pet safe wood stain/paint.

Does anyone have any suggestions, or an idea of where I might be able to look for some?

Sent from my Pixel 3 XL using Tapatalk
Cuprinol garden shades paint is safe to use, I'm not sure about any safe wood stains, be interested if anyone else can suggest any :)

I had a run built (different place) and the wood was all pre treated with bun safe stuff so I didn't need to do anything :)
Sent from my Pixel 4 XL using Tapatalk

Back