• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Bobo just rolled all the way over. Has your rabbit ever done this?

cpayne

Warren Veteran
She was licking my hand and I was stroking her then she flopped on her side rolled over then stood up! Doughnut would flop but never roll over.

I found Tethra on his back a few days ago, feet up in the air. But I didn't know which side he had come from, so don't know if he rolled over or got back up on the same side :)

I found Tethra on his back a few days ago, feet up in the air. But I didn't know which side he had come from, so don't know if he rolled over or got back up on the same side :)

Haha. She did it really quickly. I've got a gymnast

LOL, I've only ever seen that once. brings back fond memories :love:

I’ve not seen this before. Boots used to do a DBF but roll partially on his back :shock:

Archie does this. He goes to flop but uses a bit to much force and flings himself into a roll. It's hilarious he always looks a bit confused when he's finished. Hahaha

Aboleth did it once: she aimed to crash into the lawn pen panel where she was flopping with her feet fully in the air but misjudged the distance (distances weren't her thing with only one eye! :lol:) and went all the way over. I dunno who was more surprised!

Back