• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Anyone got Gareth Southgates phone number...?

Craig 1965

Warren Veteran
When we met Leo last week (y'all getting bored of Leo every day yet?), the foster carer said that he had quite an attachment to a small ball - and in his outdoor run was a small basketball. "He really loves it" she said.
So when we adopted him on Tuesday, we hoped to have the ball but the carer forgot, so we asked if we could have the ball and she very kindly brought it round last night.
Now, I'm not sure what I was expecting - from my seat, what I want for Leo is that he has something that has been part of his life before we adopted him - so he has something he associates with that is his life. So, with the sun out this morning, I hit the lawn, put the ball out and sat in awe.
Anyone got Gareth Southgates number? I think I've solved Englands midfield problem......

When Lillian had her garden time earlier, she also showed off some impressive if otherwise unidentified previous, ball skills. Will have to video that another day.

Oh Craig... I think I just died from cuteness [emoji7][emoji38]

That's the most adorable thing, I can't even [emoji7][emoji7][emoji7][emoji7][emoji7]

Sent from my Pixel 4 XL using Tapatalk

awww:love: I like when he pauses with the wind in his mane. Watch out Lillian - you've got competition

I found one through my channels. It works roughly the same way, but offers several possible numbers already. I have a temporary phone number uk that I picked up not too long ago. This is important because some sites may not accept a foreign number. I don't know what you need it for, I think you'll understand more than anyone else. In terms of ensuring the protection of personal data, it is a sensible move: to have double authentication to access the account. For example, if a person needs to create another page on the same resource, and the information can only be used once. I think you know what this is for

Last edited:
Back