• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Todays footage of Leo...

Craig 1965

Warren Veteran
Here's todays footage of Leo in the garden. Sorry, I got an action cameraa for xmas and this is the first real opportunity I've had to experiment with it. It's not quite set up properly as the memory card isn't the right size so it doesn't record properly yet. I'm working on that.
I found a slow mo mode which I think gives quite an interesting perspective of how our rabbits move in deeper detail.
The lawn was frosty first thing but once the sun got on it, it was really quite mild. The first 3 videos are all slo mo but feel free to fast forward them if you find them boring.
The next couple are just standard of Leo and the final one, not wishing to miss out, is of Lillian. She felt it was time she showed everyone how much she enjoys the garden too!

Oh Craig, I've just sat and watched all of these with a big grin on my face, thank you. It's jut so lovely seeing your buns having the freedom of the garden, and I love Leo in slow mo, hasn't he got beautiful facial markings ? Just lovely xx

it was lovely to see bunnies move in slow motion, very sweet. Only watched one so far but shall watch others later

Leo looks so happy to be out in the garden! He must feel so lucky to have such a great home.
Lillian is just beautiful. Her face up close is just :love: :love:

Back