Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: Lump found on Honey - she’s gone

Thank you everyone. I miss my girl so much. My day was basically seeing to her, medicating her for years and seeing to the wound recently, and checking she was eating. She fought every health problem thrown at her and I feel I let her down by giving up the fight and having her put to sleep.

Wise Old Thumper

Quote Originally Posted by weedug View Post
    Thank you everyone. I miss my girl so much. My day was basically seeing to her, medicating her for years and seeing to the wound recently, and checking she was eating. She fought every health problem thrown at her and I feel I let her down by giving up the fight and having her put to sleep.
    No, you did what was best for Honey, you made sure that she did not suffer. She knew she could rely on you to do right by her and put her needs before your own. Sending you many hugs xx
    I AM NOW POSTING AS 'InspectorMorse' BECAUSE A TECHNICAL PROBLEM HAS LOCKED ME OUT OF MY 'Jack's-Jane' ACCOUNT ON SOME DEVICES !!

You didn't you fought along side her. You wouldn't have put her to sleep if you thought she was able to carry on. I understand your pain, I still miss Doughnut so much. Just take comfort in she had a happy life and you did all you could for her. Lots of hugs

You could not have done more for Honey. This was not going to improve and Honey deserved a peaceful goodbye.
    Sweet dreams Honey.

You fought every possible way for Honey - you did all you could and more. And Honey will have known that and she lived the blessed life she did because you fought for her. And when it came to it, you had to make that decision for Honey and did so in a compassionate and caring loving way, as hard and as heart wrenching as that decision has to be. You did not let her down, not one bit. Sweet dreams Honey. xx
    IF YOU NEED HELP WITH ANYTHING PLEASE SEND ME A PM OR ANY OF THE OTHER FORUM BUDDIES

Quote Originally Posted by Jack's-Jane View Post
    No, you did what was best for Honey, you made sure that she did not suffer. She knew she could rely on you to do right by her and put her needs before your own. Sending you many hugs xx
    This sending lots more hugs xx

I’m sorry. Bigs hugs and sleep tight Honey. xx
    IF YOU NEED HELP WITH ANYTHING PLEASE SEND ME A PM OR ANY OF THE OTHER FORUM BUDDIES

Thank you for the kind words. The grief and guilt are still overwhelming.

I am sorry Honey had to leave. it's a really brave and self less decision. binky free Honey xx Sending lots of love and hugs xx