• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

After the loss of Doughnut I had to get Bobo!

cpayne

Warren Veteran
I'm still missing Doughnut so much and looked around for another rabbit. Rescue's won't generally house a rabbit singularly so then I found this little girl. She was the runt of the litter and I've named her Bobo. I got her Friday. She is so friendly, won't stop licking me and lots of binkies with the first few hours!

rcvJcgN.jpg

EdVN54A.jpg

She is beautiful :love: some rescues will home a single rabbit as a house rabbit providing they have lots of human company. I have had 2 rabbits from rescues in those circumstances, although Frosty does now have a friend as he was lonely, as I am at work more :cry:

Ah I saw a rabbit that was going to be shot by it's breeder apparently and the rescue stepped in. I wanted her but they said no as I didn't have another rabbit. I work maximum 3 days in the office a week so home a lot of the time.

She's very lovely :love: I'm sure you will give her a wonderful home and I hope she brings you lots of joy :)

I'm just do glad you followed your heart and went for her. You both needed each other.
She is absolutely adorable and seemed to know she was in a forever home to make her own straight away

Justlook at her - she is just utterly adorable. Beautiful markings and such a touching little story. She is not a runt - she has got a very special forever home filled with all the fantastic things that she deserves.
I know how hard it is when you lose a dear bunny and Bobo won't ever replace Donught but she will have the life she deserves with you and be part of your heart.
I'm sure whe will melt plenty of hearts on here so keep posting photos. :love::love:

Hello Bobo, you are a little sweetheart, I love your white ear tips :love: You are such a lucky little girl, you are going to be so loved :love: I am looking forward to seeing lots more photos of you xx

What a beautiful little bunny :love:

I'm so glad to hear you've been able to open your heart and home to a new wee friend. Can't wait to see more pix when she's more settled in. :love: xxxx

Back