• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Gracie

a7c73480ce31261912fb8d8cd56144f1.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

She is beautiful :love: I wouldn’t know what breed she is a cross of though. I think hotots are very rare so that’s maybe unlikely, and you don’t see too many Nethies about. Does she ever grow any lionhead mane tufts? How big is she/how much does she weigh? And where did she come from?

She is beautiful :love: I wouldn’t know what breed she is a cross of though. I think hotots are very rare so that’s maybe unlikely, and you don’t see too many Nethies about. Does she ever grow any lionhead mane tufts? How big is she/how much does she weigh? And where did she come from?

She has tuffs behind her ears...
Shes about 17 months and got her from a pet shop..
Shes medium size i guess and not sure weight...
daf1398355515d2e3e97e0688d5d6616.jpg

I wouldn’t say she’s either of those breeds really, just a very pretty crossbreed! As most bunnies are - there are very few purebred buns about :)

I wouldn’t say she’s either of those breeds really, just a very pretty crossbreed! As most bunnies are - there are very few purebred buns about :)

Shes been very bad tonight...
Nightmare actually...
Dont know what too do with her anymore

Shes been very bad tonight...
Nightmare actually...
Dont know what too do with her anymore

Oh no, what's she done? Buns can be so destructive sometimes [emoji51]

Sent from my Pixel 4 XL using Tapatalk

Oh no, what's she done? Buns can be so destructive sometimes [emoji51]

Well its tested my patience too the limit with destroying things...
She licks my face etc but is very nasty at times..
She gets spoilt but i am a bit out of my depth now

Well its tested my patience too the limit with destroying things...
She licks my face etc but is very nasty at times..
She gets spoilt but i am a bit out of my depth now

How old is she? Is she spayed? Females can be a bit difficult sometimes if they're not spayed, can be aggressive, destructive and well hormonal.. But it comes out kinda nasty [emoji51]

Sounds like she really likes you if she grooms you :) if she's not spayed I'd get that done ASAP aslong as she's old enough, it's surprising how much it can change them!

How old is she? Is she spayed? Females can be a bit difficult sometimes if they're not spayed, can be aggressive, destructive and well hormonal.. But it comes out kinda nasty [emoji51]

Sounds like she really likes you if she grooms you :) if she's not spayed I'd get that done ASAP aslong as she's old enough, it's surprising how much it can change them!

Shes roughly 17 months old and not spayed yet but will get it done before she is 2...
She sits on strangers laps and i love animals as i have guinea pigs as well and would never harm any of them...
80% of the time shes fine but maybe i am just exaggerating as i was fuming as she bit my phone charger in half[emoji849]

Shes roughly 17 months old and not spayed yet but will get it done before she is 2...
She sits on strangers laps and i love animals as i have guinea pigs as well and would never harm any of them...
80% of the time shes fine but maybe i am just exaggerating as i was fuming as she bit my phone charger in half[emoji849]

Also she goes too the loo in her cage and not around the flat as she can roam around where she likes...

Oh no, I've lost a few phone chargers too [emoji51] we call wires spicy hay here [emoji38]

I'd definitely get her spayed, it should hopefully calm her down, my three females are way more chill and less destructive since being spayed [emoji38]

Oh no, I've lost a few phone chargers too [emoji51] we call wires spicy hay here [emoji38]

I'd definitely get her spayed, it should hopefully calm her down, my three females are way more chill and less destructive since being spayed [emoji38]

Think after 3 years old there to old to be spayed what i read...
But will be done before then....
She has teddy’s as well she licks...
I was just very annoyed earlier but its not her fault...
I do read about rabbits getting re homed etc as people get bored/fed up with them...
Not fair that is

Back