• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Susan - I am probably just worrying / paranoid

If it helps at all, when I first got Jellybean just over a year ago, she showed some signs of aggression too and was just jumpy and also possessive/territorial. Now that she's finally settled and bonded with my two other buns, her behaviour is very different - she finally seems comfortable in her own skin. It does take time, but I'm sure that Fred will eventually relax and realise there is nothing to worry about :)

It’s difficult to tell if they are deaf or not as they adapt so well, I think. I just assumed that Boots was deaf or hard of hearing and tried to take that into account. Hopefully someone can advise, maybe the vet can tell? They look very happy :love:

I just lurve that photo of Fred on his side. You've given me the biggest smile of the week with that - but I know what you mean. I mean, just look at him - look at him! He's just collapsed. He is such a character. :love:

It’s difficult to tell if they are deaf or not as they adapt so well, I think. I just assumed that Boots was deaf or hard of hearing and tried to take that into account. Hopefully someone can advise, maybe the vet can tell? They look very happy :love:

I havent taken him to the vets yet, he is registered but not visited. According to the RSPCA that is why he boxes he was fine until he broke his leg and since then he boxes everything and everyone that comes near him.
When he is asleep I blow gently at him to wake him, i dare not touch him as I think that would scare the pants off both of us.

Aww he does look nice and relaxed [emoji3]

My Snoopy sleeps like that a lot. He often stays like that for so long sometimes I have to watch closely that he's still breathing just to reassure myself.

Fudgie isn't as considerate as me. She just sticks her nose up his bum, which I'm sure can't be the most pleasant way to be woken up!

Sent from my SM-T585 using Tapatalk

Aww he does look nice and relaxed [emoji3]

My Snoopy sleeps like that a lot. He often stays like that for so long sometimes I have to watch closely that he's still breathing just to reassure myself.

Fudgie isn't as considerate as me. She just sticks her nose up his bum, which I'm sure can't be the most pleasant way to be woken up!

Sent from my SM-T585 using Tapatalk

Hummm that would defo result in boxing from Fred lol

Back