• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Snuggle safe

Don't forget the log burner is on too Scrappy :lol: Its ridiculous, when the fire gets really hot we have to forcibly eject them half the time.

Well Mousey got up for a little supper & is now back on her snuggle safe, contorting herself in to the weirdest position

We have a project in mind. Currently without coffee table. Bob had already moved the supports along the length to be practically at ground level but can't move the side ones so its easier for the disabled bunny club to get under there. Nonetheless Rudey caught his leg so we moved table out. So we are going to buy some foam to be cut as under table base, cut 2 holes for the snuggle safes & cover in fleecey as usual. If it transpires she likes lying in weird positions we'll just put the foam circles back in & she can stick to cuddling them rather than be able to lie flat on top of them

Mouse is cuddling it with top half of her body:love: (& its certainly not cold in here yet)

aOktt9wl.jpg
[/IMG]

Thanks so much BB
Awh I'm so glad she's enjoying it [emoji7] that's exactly what my lot do :)

Coz I cut the instructions up earlier - we flip the snuggle safes half way through heating :)

Sent from my Pixel 4 XL using Tapatalk

Don't forget the log burner is on too Scrappy [emoji38] Its ridiculous, when the fire gets really hot we have to forcibly eject them half the time.

Well Mousey got up for a little supper & is now back on her snuggle safe, contorting herself in to the weirdest position

We have a project in mind. Currently without coffee table. Bob had already moved the supports along the length to be practically at ground level but can't move the side ones so its easier for the disabled bunny club to get under there. Nonetheless Rudey caught his leg so we moved table out. So we are going to buy some foam to be cut as under table base, cut 2 holes for the snuggle safes & cover in fleecey as usual. If it transpires she likes lying in weird positions we'll just put the foam circles back in & she can stick to cuddling them rather than be able to lie flat on top of them
I must admit I'm having trouble visualising this. I think you need to build a 3D model of it first, and then post the pic on here. Accompanied by a slick marketing video.

Sent from my SM-T585 using Tapatalk

Currently doing 10-12 snuggle safes morning and night, I leave for work at 6.20am - my get up time is ridiculous :lol: bane of my life but I’m soft and they all wait for them even on mild days so I can’t not oblige!

Currently doing 10-12 snuggle safes morning and night, I leave for work at 6.20am - my get up time is ridiculous :lol: bane of my life but I’m soft and they all wait for them even on mild days so I can’t not oblige!

2 hours a day heating snuggle safes - wow. Hope you get a reprieve in summer

My microwave that’s full of hay and bunny poo is falling apart. I was pondering whether buying two microwaves so easier to heat up up to 6 snugglies at night! Don’t know where I’d put it mind!

Bless Mousiepie on her snuggly, she looks very happy there. Pickle and Beans love sitting on theirs even when it hasn’t been heated. They vary between bun loafing on it and flopping on their sides with their tummies on it.

My microwave that’s full of hay and bunny poo is falling apart. I was pondering whether buying two microwaves so easier to heat up up to 6 snugglies at night! Don’t know where I’d put it mind!

Bless Mousiepie on her snuggly, she looks very happy there. Pickle and Beans love sitting on theirs even when it hasn’t been heated. They vary between bun loafing on it and flopping on their sides with their tummies on it.

We recently had a new kitchen - incorporated an extra two microwaves :lol:

Back