• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Don't look down

joey&boo

Wise Old Thumper
C50hTxKl.jpg

Mousey making a mountain out of a molehill :love:

Haha, Tethra does this and so does one of the older hens :lol: I've just thought, maybe it's Arthritis that makes them all unsure of their footing.

Aww,reminds me of the Christmas episode of Father Ted and Mrs. Doyle trying to come down from the window ledge.:love::lol:

Beautiful Mouseypie. You managed to capture the dodderyness in Dennis I always refer to.

Sent from my GT-I9195 using Tapatalk

Mousey says 'Dont you know that a Bunny can never be too careful, just ask Peter Rabbit. That pesky Gardener used to chase him when all Peter was doing was simply nibbling a few of the Gardner's carrots :roll: That, IMHO, is a major overreaction on the part of the stoopid Gardener' !!

'Oh, and whilst I am speaking my mind I can't remember consenting to my Photo being posted on t'internet :? What fee shall we settle on...............:D '

She looks so dainty and careful [emoji7] I love Mousey [emoji7]

Sent from my Pixel 4 XL using Tapatalk

My Mouseypie :love: she was always such a submissive little lamb but now she is top bun she has a very demanding, bordering on dark, streak. Its nice that she still makes an effort with her make up though.

Back