• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Home and Roost - any good? Recs for outdoor runs

xlaurax

Mama Doe
Hi guys

Has anyone purchased the runs from H&R? I'm looking at them now and wondering if anyone has experience with them, or can recommend a good company for outdoor runs.

Thanks
Laura

We’ve got the 6ft Chartwell runs from home and roost and to be honest they are ok... just not brilliant.

The 6ft one has an annoying supporting beam running down the middle of it which is a pain in the bum when you are in and out and having to jump over it to get from one side of the run to the other.

The woods quite thin too and my screws would constantly always come loose no matter how much I tightened them but maybe I just got a bad couple of runs.

We would recommend Manor pet housing, they built our bunnies new enclosure and will build anything to any spec you need but are quite pricey. Totally amazing quality though and will last for many years :)

We’ve got the 6ft Chartwell runs from home and roost and to be honest they are ok... just not brilliant.

The 6ft one has an annoying supporting beam running down the middle of it which is a pain in the bum when you are in and out and having to jump over it to get from one side of the run to the other.

The woods quite thin too and my screws would constantly always come loose no matter how much I tightened them but maybe I just got a bad couple of runs.

We would recommend Manor pet housing, they built our bunnies new enclosure and will build anything to any spec you need but are quite pricey. Totally amazing quality though and will last for many years :)

Thank you - I've messaged Manor for a quote :)

Back