Page 7 of 13 FirstFirst ... 56789 ... LastLast

Thread: feline lymphoma-pupernickle

She is a real fighter I’m so happy for you both topping up the vibes xx

Binky free at the bridge Boots, you will never be forgotten xxxx

This is wonderful news James, and well done Pumpernickel, you sound like one feisty little cat ! Sending more vibes over the pond to you both xxx
    IF YOU NEED HELP WITH ANYTHING PLEASE SEND ME A PM OR ANY OF THE OTHER FORUM BUDDIES

Glad to hear Pumpernickle is doing better,topping up the vibes.x

Quote Originally Posted by kattymieoww View Post
    Glad to hear Pumpernickle is doing better,topping up the vibes.x
    dear wonderful members,-just returned from chemotherapy,everything went like clockwork,passed her blood test,got a iv of vincristine-paid my $350,i am sure grateful for all the love vibs.-her doctor is 8 months pregnant and I asked who is filling in,the response was [it,s covered].-I sure hope so-,i donot want to miss any sessions.,dr.knows how I-am.sincerely james waller from the other kent-usa.

Quote Originally Posted by jewaller View Post
    dear wonderful members,-just returned from chemotherapy,everything went like clockwork,passed her blood test,got a iv of vincristine-paid my $350,i am sure grateful for all the love vibs.-her doctor is 8 months pregnant and I asked who is filling in,the response was [it,s covered].-I sure hope so-,i donot want to miss any sessions.,dr.knows how I-am.sincerely james waller from the other kent-usa.
    Great news that Pumpernickle was able to have her next round of Chemo'. I am sure that the Vet taken on to cover for your Vet's Maternity leave will insure that Pumpernicklr continues to have good ongoing care

Reference links for various Rabbit health problems
    http://forums.rabbitrehome.org.uk/sh...ealth-Problems

The Rabbit Welfare Association and Fund (RWAF) ~ The UK's Biggest Organisation for Rabbit Lovers https://rabbitwelfare.co.uk/

Animal Rescue and Care (ARC) SW London
    https://animalrescueandcare.org.uk/

That's great news James, and well done Pumpernickel xx
    IF YOU NEED HELP WITH ANYTHING PLEASE SEND ME A PM OR ANY OF THE OTHER FORUM BUDDIES

Well done sending more vibes xx

Binky free at the bridge Boots, you will never be forgotten xxxx

Default pumpernickle update/lymphoma treatment-3-19-2020

dear r.u.members,-complications,-yes-pumpernickel passed her blood test,for treatment-she received a pill[lomustine]-the new lump[lymphoma]- next to the first could be resistance to the therapy,we hope the pill works as we may need to discuss other rescue protocols.dr.briet is now on baby leave-[4 months]--there is no chemo lab within 30 miles.-I am fit to be tied.-her chemo treatments are critical to her survival,.-I was given the name of a referral-doctor-but they are not equipped for her kind of therapy.-unbelievable-so I am exploring options-between tear drops.--stay tuned it is not over till its over.-sincerely james waller from the other kent-usa-stay healthy-lots of love vibs

Quote Originally Posted by jewaller View Post
    dear r.u.members,-complications,-yes-pumpernickel passed her blood test,for treatment-she received a pill[lomustine]-the new lump[lymphoma]- next to the first could be resistance to the therapy,we hope the pill works as we may need to discuss other rescue protocols.dr.briet is now on baby leave-[4 months]--there is no chemo lab within 30 miles.-I am fit to be tied.-her chemo treatments are critical to her survival,.-I was given the name of a referral-doctor-but they are not equipped for her kind of therapy.-unbelievable-so I am exploring options-between tear drops.--stay tuned it is not over till its over.-sincerely james waller from the other kent-usa-stay healthy-lots of love vibs
    Oh I am sorry to hear that you and Pumpernickle have encountered another obstacle. I do hope that she will respond to the latest chemo' dose and that you are able to locate another DVM to continue her treatment whilst Dr Briet is on Maternity leave, Sending millions more vibes for Pumpernickle, you are both putting up a tremendous fight against the evil Cancer xx

Reference links for various Rabbit health problems
    http://forums.rabbitrehome.org.uk/sh...ealth-Problems

The Rabbit Welfare Association and Fund (RWAF) ~ The UK's Biggest Organisation for Rabbit Lovers https://rabbitwelfare.co.uk/

Animal Rescue and Care (ARC) SW London
    https://animalrescueandcare.org.uk/

Sorry to hear this James, and adding my vibes that Pumpernickels treatment continues, and that she stays well. Stay strong ! xxx