Page 5 of 13 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast

Thread: feline lymphoma-pupernickle

Quote Originally Posted by Jack's-Jane View Post
    A wonderful update James I am so happy for both you and for Pumpernickle
    dear jack,s-jane,-pumpernickel continues to improve,however being cancer I am told after chemo[therapy]- periodical blood tests will be required to ensure remission-,donot know how many years left august 2020 she will be ten,and I intend to make the best of it.--I have spent over 15 years working with rabbits/feline/pigeons, never one with cancer-its all greek.--the heavy vibs are felt and well spent.--thank you all from the heart.--sincerely james waller from the other kent-usa

Quote Originally Posted by jewaller View Post
    dear rabbits united-,-I have hesitated to announce this because it is extremely disturbing,-cannot type when tearing up,-..my 9 yr.old[female cat]-pupernickle was diagnosed with lymphoma-last month,cancer [death sentence]-treatment [chemotherapy]-was recommended-,but one must qualify--long story short-she did[qualify]--last week was given meds-subQ-fluids,-and has had her first treatment-injection[chemo]--responding better than expected-as the lump behind her left ear[neck area]-is gone,-but with require 6months of weekly intensive care -treatments,--the oncologist is extremely happy with her progress--oops,i-am teraing up--gotta go--sincerely james waller-from the other kent-usa
    dear rabbits united members,-I changed my avatar-this is pumpernickel @ 5yr?.-sincerely james waller from the other kent-usa

dear rabbits united members,-I changed my avatar-this is pumpernickel @ 5yr?.-sincerely james waller from the other kent-usa
    She's beautiful, a lovely tabby girl
    IF YOU NEED HELP WITH ANYTHING PLEASE SEND ME A PM OR ANY OF THE OTHER FORUM BUDDIES

dear jack,s-jane,-pumpernickel continues to improve,however being cancer I am told after chemo[therapy]- periodical blood tests will be required to ensure remission-,donot know how many years left august 2020 she will be ten,and I intend to make the best of it.--I have spent over 15 years working with rabbits/feline/pigeons, never one with cancer-its all greek.--the heavy vibs are felt and well spent.--thank you all from the heart.--sincerely james waller from the other kent-usa
    I will keep the Pumpernickle shaped vibes going across the pond James

Reference links for various Rabbit health problems
    http://forums.rabbitrehome.org.uk/sh...ealth-Problems

The Rabbit Welfare Association and Fund (RWAF) ~ The UK's Biggest Organisation for Rabbit Lovers https://rabbitwelfare.co.uk/

Animal Rescue and Care (ARC) SW London
    https://animalrescueandcare.org.uk/

Wise Old Thumper

Sending lots more vibes for Pumpernickle. It sounds as though she's doing really well and she is also very pretty

Quote Originally Posted by Omi View Post
    Sending lots more vibes for Pumpernickle. It sounds as though she's doing really well and she is also very pretty
    dear omi,/jack,s-jane,-I managed to change my avatar-from raisin bun jr.to pumpernickel-[5 yr.old?]-,-then today tried to respond,egh,.I was not recognized,oh-dear.-if you want to see your life pass before you,just forget your id/pw.--but tamsin has a good system,and I am back in..pumpernickel has gained weight-doing really good[poor little pin cushion]-thank you jack,s-jane-really feeling the love vibs.--pumpernickles legs are short,calico-[mix of colors],long hair,-doesnot reflect her mothers short hair tiger stripes/ colors.

dear omi,/jack,s-jane,-I managed to change my avatar-from raisin bun jr.to pumpernickel-[5 yr.old?]-,-then today tried to respond,egh,.I was not recognized,oh-dear.-if you want to see your life pass before you,just forget your id/pw.--but tamsin has a good system,and I am back in..pumpernickel has gained weight-doing really good[poor little pin cushion]-thank you jack,s-jane-really feeling the love vibs.--pumpernickles legs are short,calico-[mix of colors],long hair,-doesnot reflect her mothers short hair tiger stripes/ colors.
    I never Log Out of RU as I do not have a clue what my Password is now and the thought of being locked out is................. x

ETA- I made the image of Pumpernickle a bit bigger so we can all see how gorgeous she is

Last edited by Jack's-Jane; 18-02-2020 at 05:25 AM.

The Rabbit Welfare Association and Fund (RWAF) ~ The UK's Biggest Organisation for Rabbit Lovers https://rabbitwelfare.co.uk/

Default pumpernickle update/lymphoma treatment

I never Log Out of RU as I do not have a clue what my Password is now and the thought of being locked out is................. x

ETA- I made the image of Pumpernickle a bit bigger so we can all see how gorgeous she is

dear rabbits united,-thank you all for the love vibs,-jack,s-jane that is great,pumped up the pumpernickel picture-great,-sorry to learn of the disability.-we have not yet begun to fight.-that is my attitude.-2-20-2020,blood testes were acceptable for chemo,-so she got her iv of vincristine[0.11mg].,dr.says still on the chop schedule,not lomustine schedule.--she is in strong remisson,and left eye ulcer much improved.-left eye treatment is with terramycin[ointment]-twice daily and-opticare gel-[3x daily],-orally 3mg prednisolone daily.-diagnosis-high grade lymphoma-suspect nasal/sinus with progression to the ear and suspect brain ulcer-os..-after many weeks of chemo therapy I believe it to be taking a toll on her mentally,she must feel like a pin cushion-with all the jabs.thank you all for the love vibs,and sending love vibs to jack,s-jane god bless..sincerely james waller from the other kent-usa

dear rabbits united,-thank you all for the love vibs,-jack,s-jane that is great,pumped up the pumpernickel picture-great,-sorry to learn of the disability.-we have not yet begun to fight.-that is my attitude.-2-20-2020,blood testes were acceptable for chemo,-so she got her iv of vincristine[0.11mg].,dr.says still on the chop schedule,not lomustine schedule.--she is in strong remisson,and left eye ulcer much improved.-left eye treatment is with terramycin[ointment]-twice daily and-opticare gel-[3x daily],-orally 3mg prednisolone daily.-diagnosis-high grade lymphoma-suspect nasal/sinus with progression to the ear and suspect brain ulcer-os..-after many weeks of chemo therapy I believe it to be taking a toll on her mentally,she must feel like a pin cushion-with all the jabs.thank you all for the love vibs,and sending love vibs to jack,s-jane god bless..sincerely james waller from the other kent-usa
    Bless her, I do hope that she will remain in remission for as long as possible . She is bound to feel a bit drained from all the treatment, but I am sure all of your TLC will be of great benefit to her. Also, she is blissfully unaware of the 'Big C' diagnosis. She has none of the fear and worry associated with knowing. Sadly you have to bear that. Sending lots more vibes and hugs

Default pumpernickle/lymphoma update-many thanks-everyone

Bless her, I do hope that she will remain in remission for as long as possible . She is bound to feel a bit drained from all the treatment, but I am sure all of your TLC will be of great benefit to her. Also, she is blissfully unaware of the 'Big C' diagnosis. She has none of the fear and worry associated with knowing. Sadly you have to bear that. Sending lots more vibes and hugs
    dear jack,s jane,-you are so intuitive.-very exhaustive responsibility,but gotta love it.-I try my best to stay out of pain,if at all possible.-sending love vibs-sincerely james waller from the other kent-usa--I friend in need is a friend indeed.-