Page 12 of 13 FirstFirst ... 210111213 LastLast

Thread: feline lymphoma-pupernickle

Default update pumpernickle lymphoma

dear members,-I know the update is late,but I just now received the oncology recheck[discharge],--pumpernickel passed her blood test,and spent a full 2 hours[normaly 1 hr.] in chemo therapy[4-29-2020]-,-I was concerned as I wait in the car with no indication of what is going-as are all theses visits to blueperal Tacoma.[30miles away]--I suppose its due to covid19,--she is doing well enough that she gets a week or reprive,next visit[check up]-may 13,2020.-her pcp and I are concerned about the number of jabs given to date.-pumpernickel has weathered the storm,the cancer has disappeared,as has the left-ear infection,[some of the vestibular from the ear infection is apparent].-prednisolone has been reduced to 3 mgxdaily,-the left eye outer lense does has a slight scarring-on it.and requires optixcare gel/ointment 3-4-x daily.-considering I still have her,and everything did look so bad since thanksgiving-2019,-[6months]-i am a believer in all the love vibs she has received,-I want to thank eveyrone for their kindness-and love vibs,--it is what the world needs nowlove sweet love,--sincerely james waller from the other kent-usa

Quote Originally Posted by jewaller View Post
    dear members,-I know the update is late,but I just now received the oncology recheck[discharge],--pumpernickel passed her blood test,and spent a full 2 hours[normaly 1 hr.] in chemo therapy[4-29-2020]-,-I was concerned as I wait in the car with no indication of what is going-as are all theses visits to blueperal Tacoma.[30miles away]--I suppose its due to covid19,--she is doing well enough that she gets a week or reprive,next visit[check up]-may 13,2020.-her pcp and I are concerned about the number of jabs given to date.-pumpernickel has weathered the storm,the cancer has disappeared,as has the left-ear infection,[some of the vestibular from the ear infection is apparent].-prednisolone has been reduced to 3 mgxdaily,-the left eye outer lense does has a slight scarring-on it.and requires optixcare gel/ointment 3-4-x daily.-considering I still have her,and everything did look so bad since thanksgiving-2019,-[6months]-i am a believer in all the love vibs she has received,-I want to thank eveyrone for their kindness-and love vibs,--it is what the world needs nowlove sweet love,--sincerely james waller from the other kent-usa
    Just wonderful news James !! What an amazing Cat Pumpernickle is I hope she continues to do well and that you and your wife remain safe and well too

Reference links for various Rabbit health problems
    http://forums.rabbitrehome.org.uk/sh...ealth-Problems

The Rabbit Welfare Association and Fund (RWAF) ~ The UK's Biggest Organisation for Rabbit Lovers https://rabbitwelfare.co.uk/

Animal Rescue and Care (ARC) SW London
    https://animalrescueandcare.org.uk/

I’m so glad she is doing so well topping up the vibes for you all xx

Binky free at the bridge Boots, you will never be forgotten xxxx

Thankyou for sharing this great news I hope Pumpernickel continues to improve
    The geeky one...

Often available for bunny runs: PM for details.

Default feline lymphoma-pumpernickle

dear all r.u.members,-sorry I have not been able to update the pumpernickel for quite awhile.--she is still I n chemo therapy,under going a new chemo drug called mustargen[mechlorethiamine]-have not yet found a suitable med to keep the cancer at bay very long,..elspar-was looking promising but on the third dose we got a severe setback as the cancer under her left ear[lymph node]-advanced to 4.5 cm,-dr. shor-[oncologist]-is now hitting the books searching for any med that shows promise,-the body resists everything so far,-thank you all for your support of pumpernickel-lots of love vibs for all--sincerely james waller from the other kent-usa--bulliten-seattle streets under control of anachists/federal troops at the ready-stay-tuned

Quote Originally Posted by jewaller View Post
    dear all r.u.members,-sorry I have not been able to update the pumpernickel for quite awhile.--she is still I n chemo therapy,under going a new chemo drug called mustargen[mechlorethiamine]-have not yet found a suitable med to keep the cancer at bay very long,..elspar-was looking promising but on the third dose we got a severe setback as the cancer under her left ear[lymph node]-advanced to 4.5 cm,-dr. shor-[oncologist]-is now hitting the books searching for any med that shows promise,-the body resists everything so far,-thank you all for your support of pumpernickel-lots of love vibs for all--sincerely james waller from the other kent-usa--bulliten-seattle streets under control of anachists/federal troops at the ready-stay-tuned
    Hello James, I have been worried that we had not heard from you for a while and I admit I had feared the worst for Pumpernickle. I was also worried that you may have become another Covid 19 victim. Obviously I am pleased to hear from you again but very sorry that Pumpernickle is no longer responding so well to the chemo'. I hope that she is as comfortable as possible and that you and your wife remain safe and well xx,

Reference links for various Rabbit health problems
    http://forums.rabbitrehome.org.uk/sh...ealth-Problems

The Rabbit Welfare Association and Fund (RWAF) ~ The UK's Biggest Organisation for Rabbit Lovers https://rabbitwelfare.co.uk/

Animal Rescue and Care (ARC) SW London
    https://animalrescueandcare.org.uk/

Quote Originally Posted by Jack's-Jane View Post
    Hello James, I have been worried that we had not heard from you for a while and I admit I had feared the worst for Pumpernickle. I was also worried that you may have become another Covid 19 victim. Obviously I am pleased to hear from you again but very sorry that Pumpernickle is no longer responding so well to the chemo'. I hope that she is as comfortable as possible and that you and your wife remain safe and well xx,
    dear jacks-jane,-thank you for all the love vibs-for pumpernickel-even the new chemo drug[mustagren] is apparently not very effective,she is going to have a cbc-blood analysis Wednesday[17th],-based on results,adding new rx procarbozine,[3 wks]-next onocolgy apt is 7-2-20,-radiology is being discused,but must qualify.--the new cost,wow.-all this has impacted my health.--my thouhgts on world peace really sounds pretty good now,please take care,stay healthy sincerely james waller from the other kent-usa

I’m sorry Pumpernickel is not doing so well thinking of you all and sending lots of vibes xx

Default feline lymphoma-pumpernickle

dear r.u members,-this am 7:00,-pumpernickle lost the battle,thank you all for the love vibs,-cannot print more right now --very sad,-sincerely james waller from the other kent-usa

Oh no I’m so very sorry you and she fought a hard battle. You did everything you could for her. Thinking of you and sending hugs to you xx