Page 11 of 13 FirstFirst ... 910111213 LastLast

Thread: feline lymphoma-pupernickle

Default pumpernickle update/lymphoma treatment

dear all r.u members,--thank you all for the millions of love vibs for the pumpernickel,--passed-her blood test[4/14/2020]--and her next chemotreatment-[doxorubicin]- is tues.4/21/20,dr.schorr-oncologist,--her blood test was performed by her pcp-vet,-who is now concerned about the number of injections she has had [jabs]--when I spoke with dr.schorr he said there is no way around it,-the lymph gland under her left ear is vitually gone,her head is up,bright,eating well-weight-back up to 8 lb.[3.63kg]-again she she doesnot drink water by itself,only with wet food.-stay healthy all,the usa/and most states-are opening for business,--gotta love it--sincerely james waller from the other kent-usa

Quote Originally Posted by jewaller View Post
    dear all r.u members,--thank you all for the millions of love vibs for the pumpernickel,--passed-her blood test[4/14/2020]--and her next chemotreatment-[doxorubicin]- is tues.4/21/20,dr.schorr-oncologist,--her blood test was performed by her pcp-vet,-who is now concerned about the number of injections she has had [jabs]--when I spoke with dr.schorr he said there is no way around it,-the lymph gland under her left ear is vitually gone,her head is up,bright,eating well-weight-back up to 8 lb.[3.63kg]-again she she doesnot drink water by itself,only with wet food.-stay healthy all,the usa/and most states-are opening for business,--gotta love it--sincerely james waller from the other kent-usa
    Pumpernickle really is remarkable !! It's fantastic to hear that the lymph node is no longer enlarged and that she has gained weight. She clearly wants to fight on and I know that you will fight on with her for as long as she needs you Sending lots more vibes , you stay safe and well too x

Reference links for various Rabbit health problems
    http://forums.rabbitrehome.org.uk/sh...ealth-Problems

The Rabbit Welfare Association and Fund (RWAF) ~ The UK's Biggest Organisation for Rabbit Lovers https://rabbitwelfare.co.uk/

Animal Rescue and Care (ARC) SW London
    https://animalrescueandcare.org.uk/

Great news James, so pleased that she is doing well. You and Pumpernickel look after each other, and stay safe ! xx
    IF YOU NEED HELP WITH ANYTHING PLEASE SEND ME A PM OR ANY OF THE OTHER FORUM BUDDIES

I’m so glad she is doing so well topping up the vibes. Stay safe and well xx

Binky free at the bridge Boots, you will never be forgotten xxxx

Fabulous news Best wishes for continued upward trend
    The geeky one...

Often available for bunny runs: PM for details.

Good news,topping up the vibes for her.x

Default pumpernickle update/lymphoma treatment

dear members,those vibs are working,-pumpernickel passed her blood test,got the chemo treatment 4-21-20,--medical upate-is,-we are glad to report that there is no sign of disease progression and the lymphoma appears to be responding well to new treatment regimen.-great news,wow-all due to the love vibs,and one resourceful critter.-today got another dose of vinblastine-[1cc]-by iv,-,-heart/lungs/normal onauscultation,abdomen with no organmegaly.--she lives to fight another day,--sincerely james waller from the other kent-usa

Quote Originally Posted by jewaller View Post
    dear members,those vibs are working,-pumpernickel passed her blood test,got the chemo treatment 4-21-20,--medical upate-is,-we are glad to report that there is no sign of disease progression and the lymphoma appears to be responding well to new treatment regimen.-great news,wow-all due to the love vibs,and one resourceful critter.-today got another dose of vinblastine-[1cc]-by iv,-,-heart/lungs/normal onauscultation,abdomen with no organmegaly.--she lives to fight another day,--sincerely james waller from the other kent-usa
    The very best news James !! Just wonderful Well done team Pumpernickle

Stay safe and well over the pond in Kent USA

Reference links for various Rabbit health problems
    http://forums.rabbitrehome.org.uk/sh...ealth-Problems

The Rabbit Welfare Association and Fund (RWAF) ~ The UK's Biggest Organisation for Rabbit Lovers https://rabbitwelfare.co.uk/

Animal Rescue and Care (ARC) SW London
    https://animalrescueandcare.org.uk/

Quote Originally Posted by Jack's-Jane View Post
    The very best news James !! Just wonderful Well done team Pumpernickel

Stay safe and well over the pond in Kent USA
    Indeed so pleased to hear the latest news stay safe and well, topping up the vibes

Binky free at the bridge Boots, you will never be forgotten xxxx

Great news ! Well done Pumpernickel
    IF YOU NEED HELP WITH ANYTHING PLEASE SEND ME A PM OR ANY OF THE OTHER FORUM BUDDIES