Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: RSPCA/Blue Cross Advice

Definitely worth PMing Jill at Honeybunnies. She has an informal network of bunny runners and I've done a couple of runs for them
    The geeky one...

Often available for bunny runs: PM for details.

Alpha Buck

Quote Originally Posted by keletkezes View Post
    Definitely worth PMing Jill at Honeybunnies. She has an informal network of bunny runners and I've done a couple of runs for them
    As in to help with transport? That's excellent! I don't have a car right now so will be asking a friend or my parents to help if we need to travel far to collect a bunny.

Wise Old Thumper

Quote Originally Posted by Beapig View Post
    Thank you everyone for the advice! It sounds like it might be a bit hit and miss, then.

I haven't heard back from Jill, maybe I should DM her. Although I think Honeybunnies Rescue is a good three hours away from me. Wind Whistle Warren sounds like it may be a bit closer though. I'm in Cardiff by the way, if anyone has any recommendations for rescues closer to home.

I saw a lovely 5 year old male in our local Blue Cross branch but he got reserved on the day I called up.
    Sorry not replied as been inundated with requests about him but he won't be ready for a few weeks. We do have other bucks and can help with transport if you can bond yourself
    Jill

I've helped out with transport to Windwhistle Warren for a member (sorry forget who it was) that came by train to Gloucester. Happy to help out like that again or with a bunny run.

Alpha Buck

Quote Originally Posted by honeybunny View Post
    Sorry not replied as been inundated with requests about him but he won't be ready for a few weeks. We do have other bucks and can help with transport if you can bond yourself
    Thanks for getting back to me Jill! I am in contact with Wind Whistle too so will let you know. We won't be ready to adopt until Feb anyway as we're still setting up the new run expansion but wanted to put the feelers out there. I'm sure Brewster will be adopted in no time, he's cute as a button and deserves all the love in the world!

Alpha Buck

Quote Originally Posted by HouseOfRabbit View Post
    I've helped out with transport to Windwhistle Warren for a member (sorry forget who it was) that came by train to Gloucester. Happy to help out like that again or with a bunny run.
    Ahhh this is really good to know, thank you HouseOfRabbit! <3

I live in East Lancs and got Susan from Wales, the RSPCA were happy with this.

I've done a bunny run from Leeds to Basingstoke, which wasn't too bad because it wasn't all in one go and bunny stayed with us for a week until the next Saturday I don't mind driving quite long distances and sometimes can even convince the OH to come with and sort of bunny-sit
    The geeky one...

Often available for bunny runs: PM for details.