• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

my pretty girl

mikek

Warren Veteran
Tulip :D

J9z21q1.jpg

:love:

How is she getting on with Pepper now?

all good i think now, thanks :D
they operate as a fairly close pair out in the garden but an occasional quick nip - either Tulip nipping Pepper or vice versa but nothing serious and they're fine the vast majority of the time. I'm not at all sure who is boss. It all seems fairly equal.

Tulip is very pretty and is watching your every move. She wants royalties for her likeness, possibly in the form of some treats or extra snuggles.

Gorgeous :love: Reminds me of my bridge bunny, Pip, but without the half mane. Palomino is such a stunning rabbit color. And she has a very determined eye, doesn't she? :)

Any shots of her and Pepper together, perhaps? (Minus the nips, of course. ;) )

Gorgeous :love: Reminds me of my bridge bunny, Pip, but without the half mane. Palomino is such a stunning rabbit color. And she has a very determined eye, doesn't she? :)

Any shots of her and Pepper together, perhaps? (Minus the nips, of course. ;) )

Tulip says thank you everyone for your kind comments :D

she doesn't like Pepper to be in any pics of her but I sneaked a couple, unfortunately one of them catching what might be a little love-nip - keep him on his toes :lol:

hgXKNpB.jpg

kSRnW8w.jpg

Great action shot :D My two are going through this stage at the mo, although Lopsy doesn't have it in him to nip anyone! Chibbs has learnt to do it when Lopsy's not cooperating, which is very good because he's used to that sort of thing :D

Back