• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Fudgie, what goes on inside your head?!

Both bunnies happily next to each other in the litter tray munching on hay. Fudgie then inexplicably decides to burrow underneath Snoops and tries to jack him up like the back end of a car! He's a kilo heavier than her so that's never going to happen! I wish I'd videoed it as her head started slowly emerging from underneath him. Actually looked like he was giving birth to her!

I managed to take this extremely poor quality photo, which will hopefully give you all some sense of the utter bizarreness of what she was doing!
f2cd27a4d708a11473913519dbd79161.jpg

Sent from my SM-T585 using Tapatalk

:lol: made me cackle out loud, she's a funny fish. Never realised there was such a size difference between your 2

[emoji38][emoji38][emoji38][emoji38]

Buns are too much sometimes [emoji38]

Sent from my Pixel 4 XL using Tapatalk

haha :love:

I have a feeling buns don't do 'going around' things. I notice mine much prefer to hop over each other - or in this case go under :lol: ...… and if it's something that can be nibbled (like a shrub branch), then nibble it off so it's out the way.

LMAO I laughed so much I had a coughing fit! XD We had a similar episode last night (details later with photos, I promise). Like mikek's bunnies, all of ours have so far preferred to chew the ends off things, or throw it out of the way. Lopsy and Aboleth did a good amount of over- and undering :D

Back