Page 23 of 24 FirstFirst ... 1321222324 LastLast

Thread: Henry at vets again - Henry has sadly gone- U/D 6am thread page 20

So sad and sorry for you all for the loss of sweet Henry.

I am so sorry, thinking of you and hope Lilian is okay

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

xxxx

I'm so very sorry to see your sad news. Thinking of you and hoping you are OK x
    Sarah.

RIP Dusty and Clover bunnies xxx
    Misty and Pearl guinea pigs
    Bruno hamster

I still can't believe this has happened.
    I think he had a nice time when he got home though, seeing his Lillian and eating his basil.
    (\__/)
    (='.'=)
    (")_(")

if you're reading this it's too late

Thinking of you Craig, there's no pain like it :'( xx

Sent from my Pixel 4 XL using Tapatalk

I am so incredibly sorry to read your news, it's always so clear from your posts just how emotionally valuable your rabbits are to you, they honestly couldn't have asked for a better caregiver.

Fate is so cruel, last year you had to focus on Lillian so much when she was poorly, never would you have expected to loose Henry so suddenly so few months later.

I know that crushed empty feeling and wouldn't wish it on anyone, especially someone as kind as yourself. Take care.
    My heart is in a thousand pieces for my soulmate stopped running today (22.05.13)

I would like to say how touched and blessed I am to be part of this forum and know you all through the posts. Iíve followed all your journeys and likewise you have kindly followed mine.
    From the bottom of my heart I want to thank you all deeply even though you have not met me or my rabbits, you have shared your stories, wisdom, advice and vibes and kindness.
    I am completely broken by the loss of Henry. Itís been 12 hours exactly and I havenít stopped crying. I have been at work but I just sat on my office and sobbed uncontrollably. And as I type this, I am still sobbing. It is a pain like no other. As bunny buddy kindly said above - it is a crushing feeling.
    I draw comfort from your kind supportive words and Jane, your tribute image is simply beautiful. Henry would approve. Each time I look at it I break out into more tears.
    Iíve not eaten today, I last slept on Wednesday night and I am hopelessly lost now. I somehow have to try and pick up pieces and find a path to move on. I donít understand life and death and I donít understand why our beautiful pets leave us and I am empty.
    We will make sure we focus on Lillian - she too is understandably sad and she was smelling the blanket I lay with Henry on earlier.
    I am not sure how I move on or when. But I would appreciate your guidance when I do.
    Thank you all for being so very special and following and remembering Henry. He was a very special soul who left our lives way too early and I do not know why.
    IF YOU NEED HELP WITH ANYTHING PLEASE SEND ME A PM OR ANY OF THE OTHER FORUM BUDDIES

I wish I could wave a magic wand, and take your pain away Craig, sadly I can't. I just hope that in time the pain fades, and you can remember your precious boy with a smile. Sending you a gentle hug xx
    IF YOU NEED HELP WITH ANYTHING PLEASE SEND ME A PM OR ANY OF THE OTHER FORUM BUDDIES

Big big big hugs, we are all here to support you through your loss.

Very sorry Henry has gone.