• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Thinking of rehoming our bunny :(

moi

Mama Doe
So for those not kn the know i took on a rabbit that was going to be either set free or killed cos they thought it was blind. I couldn't afford another rabbit but I felt I had no choice. I out her in with Benji and they bonded themselves (she jumped over the fence and that was it). But they have now fallen out. Probably cos she isnt spayed. I'm struggling financially and can not find the money to get her spayed as k have more outgoings than incoming at the moment. I feel like **** about it but dont know what else to do. Benji is miserable again. Having operated them they now have half the room each. Hes used to lots of room. I just dont know what to do x

I am so sorry for you and the bunnies. I hope that things turn around very soon and that some income starts coming in before you have to rehome her.

I work full time. Unfortunately I got myself into a bit of debt when I was working part time minimum wage. Now I'm paying it all back and its crippling me. I'll sort something out x

No wonder they fell out! Lol x it's made the decision to rehome anlittle easier at least x

On the other hand, it is a little cheaper to neuter him and you know they get on when not hormonal.
Can you get any help from the Blue Cross / RSPCA?

On the other hand, it is a little cheaper to neuter him and you know they get on when not hormonal.

Very true. And two neutered males could be a great pairing anyway.

Good points...

I like the idea of bunny bromance, it'd be good if you could get some help

I dont qualify for help as I work full time x I'm also reluctant to have 2 males again. Benji was paired of with Bunny before and they lived happily for about 5 years then fell out. I have found a resue to take her on though... or him should I say.

Back