• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Available Individual: Single male bunny

Jen78

New Kit
Hi, I’m based in Norwich if anyone can help me... I have 3 male rabbits, all separate as all fight but all healthy happy bunnies. We found the 3rd on a pub carpark, more than likely dumped as it’s home was never found. He’s had a check at the vets, he’s in perfect health, young but not sure exactly how old. We agreed to foster him until a suitable home could be found, obviously have fallen in love with him he’s absolutely gorgeous & such a cutie but we cannot keep him. I’m only permitted by my housing association to have 2 rabbits, I’ve asked but they’ve said a definite no. Here is my issue. I don’t want to advertise him for sale as he could just end up in the wrong hands. I’m reluctant to hand him to a rescue as they are crammed full & with him being that apparent ‘boring’ wild colour, I’ve been told he won’t home easily & could be sitting there months even years. He is such a friendly little chap I want to find him somewhere with someone that won’t just keep him stuck in a hutch as he has so much freedom here but is always seeking more. He is an escape artist & can easily jump a 4ft fence with no problems. He loves company but prefers humans. He is not neutered. I believe the vet vaccinated him but I haven’t been given a vaccination card. He’d do so well in a large enclosure to roam freely as he pleases as he constantly seeks out free space & is incredibly cheeky & playful. I am gutted he cannot stay with me. If anyone can rehome him in an environment where his needs are met or if anyone can point me in the right direction to somebody that could help find him the perfect home I’d be eternally grateful. Thankyou for reading x

Hi, I’m based in Norwich if anyone can help me... I have 3 male rabbits, all separate as all fight but all healthy happy bunnies. We found the 3rd on a pub carpark, more than likely dumped as it’s home was never found. He’s had a check at the vets, he’s in perfect health, young but not sure exactly how old. We agreed to foster him until a suitable home could be found, obviously have fallen in love with him he’s absolutely gorgeous & such a cutie but we cannot keep him. I’m only permitted by my housing association to have 2 rabbits, I’ve asked but they’ve said a definite no. Here is my issue. I don’t want to advertise him for sale as he could just end up in the wrong hands. I’m reluctant to hand him to a rescue as they are crammed full & with him being that apparent ‘boring’ wild colour, I’ve been told he won’t home easily & could be sitting there months even years. He is such a friendly little chap I want to find him somewhere with someone that won’t just keep him stuck in a hutch as he has so much freedom here but is always seeking more. He is an escape artist & can easily jump a 4ft fence with no problems. He loves company but prefers humans. He is not neutered. I believe the vet vaccinated him but I haven’t been given a vaccination card. He’d do so well in a large enclosure to roam freely as he pleases as he constantly seeks out free space & is incredibly cheeky & playful. I am gutted he cannot stay with me. If anyone can rehome him in an environment where his needs are met or if anyone can point me in the right direction to somebody that could help find him the perfect home I’d be eternally grateful. Thankyou for reading x

A photo of him might help :) I know what you mean about his colour, but some people, including me, find agouti colouring quite beautiful. I hope you find a good home for him as he sounds adorable :love:

A photo of him might help :) I know what you mean about his colour, but some people, including me, find agouti colouring quite beautiful. I hope you find a good home for him as he sounds adorable :love:

Yes, I’m sure a photo would help :love: I also love agouti bunnies :love:

He sounds a lovely little bunny. I really like Agouti: I had a half-wildie I hand-reared and have had a soft spot for them ever since. Unfortunately I am not in a position to take on a rabbit, I only wish I could.

I can’t seem to upload a photo ������
http://forums.rabbitrehome.org.uk/showthread.php?475766-Tutorial-How-to-Post-Photos

This is how you upload images onto the forum using the website imgur, which is free (this assumes you're using a desktop or laptop)

If you upload to imgur and just post the link here I can always embed it if you have any issues :)

Otherwise if you're using a smartphone or tablet, you could download the app Tapatalk, sign into the forum on that app and its easy to post images straight from your camera roll/gallery. Hope this helps :)

Sent from my Pixel 4 XL using Tapatalk

Here is a link to a sticky on how to post photos http://forums.rabbitrehome.org.uk/sh...to-Post-Photos

I love an agouti bun too, if I were able to get another bunny he'd be the kind I'd choose. He sounds adorable & a massive character. If you contact your vets & check his vaccination status that should help with rehoming - if he has been vaccinated they should be happy to write it up on a record.

http://forums.rabbitrehome.org.uk/showthread.php?475766-Tutorial-How-to-Post-Photos

This is how you upload images onto the forum using the website imgur, which is free (this assumes you're using a desktop or laptop)

If you upload to imgur and just post the link here I can always embed it if you have any issues :)

Otherwise if you're using a smartphone or tablet, you could download the app Tapatalk, sign into the forum on that app and its easy to post images straight from your camera roll/gallery. Hope this helps :)

Graicee - you & your non one finger typing (I can only assume)

Sorry - Graicee got there before me :)

Graicee - you & your non one finger typing (I can only assume)

Sorry - Graicee got there before me :)

Two thumbs and sometimes a bit of SwiftKey swiping, I'm much faster on a proper keyboard [emoji38]

Back