• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Fearghal's New Home- U/D 8th Jan a Few More Pics Added

Jack's-Jane

Wise Old Thumper
..................he's in there somewhere sound asleep !

mOj0B7e.jpg

eL5cpI9.jpg

o6kOYW5.jpg

5XVAxJB.jpg

pzKcDXd.jpg

Last edited:
Oh my!!!!!!!!!!!! That is the most unique use of doll houses creative hamster dwelling that I have ever seen.
What a lucky guy. Does he actually climb the stairs or use the slide and lay on any of the furniture? I bet he loves all the tubes.

Oh my!!!!!!!!!!!! That is the most unique use of doll houses creative hamster dwelling that I have ever seen.
What a lucky guy. Does he actually climb the stairs or use the slide and lay on any of the furniture? I bet he loves all the tubes.

He only moved in today, so he's still finding his way around. I expect much more investigation will take place when he is awake all night. He loves exercise wheels, so he has 3 to use now. All 'silent spinners' thank goodness :lol:

He only moved in today, so he's still finding his way around. I expect much more investigation will take place when he is awake all night. He loves exercise wheels, so he has 3 to use now. All 'silent spinners' thank goodness :lol:

I hope for some updates on his exploring adventures of his new home.

What a wonderful and creative playground for your lucky boy.
He certainly has plenty to keep him entertained:love:

Back