• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Baby Sweetcorn

Mubby said:
:shock: hope not!! one of mubbys favorites!

It was one of Bojangles favourites as well but it was not the reason why our bunny died. I never had gut problems with him having it :) was I lucky then :?:

What is the sugar content in them then :?: I would have thought apple was higher than baby sweet corn :?:

yeah ud think so... i try to give Mubby bg only...he rarely eats fruit...

and to be honest he doesnt seem to like fruit :roll:

Mubby said:

Same here, Bo would not eat fruit, nor carrot actually there was alot he would'nt eat :roll: He did like occassionally a peice of dried banana but loved his baby sweetcorn, he adored dandilion leaves, rose and raspberry leaves, abit of cabbage, he was a bit of a fussy eater except for the garden that is :D Pansy's were a big favourite as well :D

lol pansys!

mubbys favorite is kale... and carrots , mange tout , runner beans , baby corn :shock: , tomatoe , cucumber..

All fruit has very high sugar content, and should only be given in small amounts...

Corn and potatoes are both on the "don't feed" list due to risk of impaction, etc. And the high sugar content in sweet corn especially...

Mubby said:

Aw a boy after my own heart - why is it we all like the things that are bad for us.

lol Pam

Back