Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst ... 5678 LastLast

Thread: My amazing Doughnut has gone, I've just put her to sleep

Can't believe it was a week ago since I kissed that little fluffy face. Told her how much I loved her and said goodbye. I'd give anything to kiss her again. Still crying all the time and exhausted. Just waiting for the pain to subside a bit

Quote Originally Posted by cpayne View Post
    Can't believe it was a week ago since I kissed that little fluffy face. Told her how much I loved her and said goodbye. I'd give anything to kiss her again. Still crying all the time and exhausted. Just waiting for the pain to subside a bit
    thinking of you and sending more hugs xx

Binky free at the bridge Boots, you will never be forgotten xxxx

Wise Old Thumper

Thinking of you and sending hugs. There are very many of us here who can appreciate how you are feeling and are also very willing to 'listen' if it helps.

Thank you, I know you all understand and have experienced the same pain. I pick up her ashes probably Friday so at least she will be back home again.

She was a bun in a million I loved hearing about your very brave, tail wagging lady. A week isn't a long time to grieve. I so hope it gets a bit easier soon xx

Mama Doe Scrappy's Little Helper's Avatar

She really was a bun in a million. I'm sorry it's so hard. It is very early days so it's understandable that your grief is still very raw. It does slowly get easier to bear, even though at the moment it doesn't feel like it ever will.

Lots of hugs winging their way over to you xx

Sent from my SM-T585 using Tapatalk
    [IMG][/IMG]

Bunnies: Snoopy and Chocolate Fudge Cake

At the Bridge: Scrappy My bunny mentor and the beautiful girl who introduced me to the wonderful world of rabbits

Peanut Butter My cheeky boy who came so far in learning to love and trust humans. If only you could have stayed a bit longer

I remember when i lost Noodley I would be on a bus (or wherever) & start thinking about her & lip would start trembling ...eventually I developed a strategy of twitching my nose in memory of her when I felt tears brewing. People would of thought I was bonkers & that thought made me laugh & somehow break through the pain . I found talking about & recounting all her funny tales beneficial & also writing a little story book about her. Doughnut reminded me of Noodle, they were 2 of the bravest bunnies I've ever heard of & such happy souls too

I'm so sorry that the pain is still so raw, a week is not long to grieve. Doughnut was such a bright spark, and obviously loved you very much, as you did her. I hope in time the pain recedes, and you can smile at all your happy memories of her. Sending you a big hug xxx
    IF YOU NEED HELP WITH ANYTHING PLEASE SEND ME A PM OR ANY OF THE OTHER FORUM BUDDIES

So sorry will miss doughnuts beautiful pics xxx

Thanks everyone for your kind words. I've got her home with me now in a beautiful little wooden casket with her name on a brass plaque on it. I kiss it goodnight and every morning.