Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: My amazing Doughnut has gone, I've just put her to sleep

Doughnut truly was such an amazing bunny, and you an amazing bunny mummy. Thank you for sharing your stories with us, I believe you and Doughnut have taught us all so much about caring and coping with a poorly bunny.

Sending lots of love and hugs at this sad time xx
    Every Bun deserves some love, no matter what their breed, colour or background

xxxx

Reference links for various Rabbit health problems
    http://forums.rabbitrehome.org.uk/sh...ealth-Problems

The Rabbit Welfare Association and Fund (RWAF) ~ The UK's Biggest Organisation for Rabbit Lovers https://rabbitwelfare.co.uk/

Animal Rescue and Care (ARC) SW London
    https://animalrescueandcare.org.uk/

Warren Veteran

I am sorry for your loss of sweet dear Doughnut. She had a wonderful life with you and will be missed by everyone here also. Binky free.

Mama Doe Scrappy's Little Helper's Avatar

I'm so sorry you had to say goodbye to Doughnut. You always fought so hard for her and gifted her extra years that she wouldn't otherwise have had.

Sleep tight Doughnut, a very special little lady who will leave a huge hole in our hearts xx

Sent from my SM-T585 using Tapatalk
    [IMG][/IMG]

Bunnies: Snoopy and Chocolate Fudge Cake

At the Bridge: Scrappy My bunny mentor and the beautiful girl who introduced me to the wonderful world of rabbits

Peanut Butter My cheeky boy who came so far in learning to love and trust humans. If only you could have stayed a bit longer

I am so so sorry. Doughnut is an amazing rabbit with a special spirit full of love and strength and you have given her the most amazing special life. It is especially hard to be in the situation to have to let our special pets go, but you gave Doughnut the love and dignity at that moment. I share the tears that we all have for such a special rabbit, who touched many hearts outside your own. I echo the words that others have said “Doughnut will not be forgotten by us”.
    Binkey free sweet gentle special Doughnut and sleep tight.
    Sending big hugs to you and thinking of you. Xx
    IF YOU NEED HELP WITH ANYTHING PLEASE SEND ME A PM OR ANY OF THE OTHER FORUM BUDDIES

I'm sorry to hear about Doughnut, what a lovely rabbit. I know you gave her great care and she was very much loved. I've always looked out for posts about her.

You say that hopefully it will get easier and I wish someone had told me this when I suffered bereavement - although it may not seem imaginable now, as each day passes it will become easier. There may even come a time where it's no longer painful to remember her, but instead always joy. I hope this gives you some comfort.

You gave her the best life.

Have fun with the other rabbits Doughnut, may there be lots of binkies and endless, sweet meadow hay xx
    Last edited by Sarahbun; 07-01-2020 at 06:50 PM.

I’m so sorry xx

Warren Veteran

In am so sorry to hear about Doughnut she was very loved xx

I'm so sorry. Binky free Doughnut. Sending lots of hugs tonight xxx

Sent from my GT-I9195 using Tapatalk

Thank you all so much. I can't describe the pain I'm feeling. So exhausted from crying. I know it will get easier. Whenever I had heartbreak in my life I always thought I've got my little doughnut so everything seemed better. I keep looking for her but I need to remind myself I did everything I possibly could and let her go when she wanted to.