• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Update...Galens garden forage bricks?

So sorry, I can't resist showing of J&B's new poop. These shall be put in a small frame, mounted just above the skirtings so Rudey & Mouse have something to aspire to

Sunglasses on .....

HmRYjJfl.jpg
[/IMG]
Wow! They're something [emoji38] I love how rabbit owners are impressed by rabbits output.. Its not something I've seen with other animals [emoji38]

Sent from my Pixel 4 XL using Tapatalk

Definitely! I'll often have a conversation with OH about bunny poop, and my mum will look at us like we've lost it [emoji38]

:lol: I just gave my mum a poo update on the phone - she did ask how they were

Rudey has now had a few strands of the meadow. Not fine bits either. By no means normal hay eating but weird he has now tried 2 from same supplier. Although 95% of my hay comes from timothyhay.co.uk he must also have not tried about 10 different brands of hay from pets shops, B&M etc over the past few months

Rudey has now had a few strands of the meadow. Not fine bits either. By no means normal hay eating but weird he has now tried 2 from same supplier. Although 95% of my hay comes from timothyhay.co.uk he must also have not tried about 10 different brands of hay from pets shops, B&M etc over the past few months

It might be that it's not the hay that's different but that Rudey is different i.e. feeling better in himself?

It might be that it's not the hay that's different but that Rudey is different i.e. feeling better in himself?

Yes, highly probable. He might have realised it feels good on his tushy pegs & tummy too. He's eating it as I type. I was close to giving up trying. I do think the new hay has piqued his interest though

he is looking good today

PTO4iwjl.jpg

video evidence

That is a very heartening video!

I remember well the frustration of trying to find a hay that Scrappy would like and the relief when I finally found one she would happily tuck into!

I wonder if there's a "thing" with black bunnies being fussy hay eaters?

Sent from my SM-T585 using Tapatalk

Yes, highly probable. He might have realised it feels good on his tushy pegs & tummy too. He's eating it as I type. I was close to giving up trying. I do think the new hay has piqued his interest though

he is looking good today

PTO4iwjl.jpg
[/IMG]

video evidence

Best video ever [emoji7] go Rudey [emoji7][emoji7]

The hay eating was very short lived - he does like to keep me on his toes. The only sustained "hay" consumption has been cookies, its not much but its consistent.

Has anybun tried the Galens garden bricks? Is Alfalfa bad for bunnies with CRF? Has anyone tried them & whats the verdict? Also has anyone tried their herb pellets? Any favourites?

Thanks

The hay eating was very short lived - he does like to keep me on his toes. The only sustained "hay" consumption has been cookies, its not much but its consistent.

Has anybun tried the Galens garden bricks? Is Alfalfa bad for bunnies with CRF? Has anyone tried them & whats the verdict? Also has anyone tried their herb pellets? Any favourites?

Thanks

Tried their bricks, they're massive! [emoji38] Literally a 1kg brick. Atticus loves them :) they do a grass one iirc - can't answer the other two questions sorry

Tried their bricks, they're massive! [emoji38] Literally a 1kg brick. Atticus loves them :) they do a grass one iirc - can't answer the other two questions sorry

A good size indeed. Does that mean the white buns & Clem don't like them?

I've tried three types of their grass pellets - from memory, meadow grass cobs, high fibre grass pellets and one other grass pellet. Neither rabbit would eat any of them :lol:

Back