• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Update...Galens garden forage bricks?

I wasn't exactly surprised Rudey turned his back on it but Mousey has enjoyed a good munch. It was worth a shot & it won't go to waste. I'll try J&B later - bet they'll love it

I’m sure some of them will eat it :love:

Would you check out their sad eyes expressing such utter disappointment

GekxcJJl.jpg
pJglYcml.jpg

Last edited:
Boobly however....

Is all this mine then?

0sMIVx6l.jpg

set me out a tasting station please

kxX4ybXl.jpg

Omg the Ings is amazing, nom nom the meadows not so bad, yahooo - loving the timothy so I'm gonna make it last & eat one strand at a time

LIYomuJl.jpg

What's your assessment of the Ings? We haven't had it here for a few years and I stopped because they all liked the timothyhay.co.uk better. I liked the fact that it was organic and that it contained a few other plants, but from memory it was softer and mine weren't too keen on the Orchard Hay.

How's the haybrick project coming on?

Joey was scared of the presence of plastic bags but was hand fed a taster of each under the wardrobe, nom nom nom

Rhsg7kjl.jpg

What's your assessment of the Ings? We haven't had it here for a few years and I stopped because they all liked the timothyhay.co.uk better. I liked the fact that it was organic and that it contained a few other plants, but from memory it was softer and mine weren't too keen on the Orchard Hay.

How's the haybrick project coming on?

J&B were not that keen on Orchard - think I only ever got one bag. I wouldn't choose it (this order) as its not great in colour or smell - but Boobly is absolutely loving it & since she is a bunny she is the better judge

I'm pleased Boo's enjoying it at least.

Ings is a funny hay. I personally don't think it looks that appetising, especially when you compare it with the lovely green timothy hay. Yet it's been a consistent favourite with all four buns I've had. As you say, bunnies are the best judges.

Sent from my SM-T585 using Tapatalk

Breaking news!!!!!

Rudey is eating his new hay (they are all muddled up but its very fine strands he is choosing, the Ings I think). We think maybe he is a staunch supporter of local & organic.

I'm so happy

Breaking news!!!!!

Rudey is eating his new hay (they are all muddled up but its very fine strands he is choosing, the Ings I think). We think maybe he is a staunch supporter of local & organic.

I'm so happy

Yay :love: *does happy dance * I’m so happy for you. Go Rudey :love:

Breaking news!!!!!

I'm so happy

Wow !!! That's wonderful. I hope he continues. You'll have to make absolutely sure that you identify the correct type. He's obviously a hay connoisseur :love:

thank you all for sharing my joy - its nice to know perseverance can pay off. I hope he eats more today . Was trying to take a photo last night but it was too dark & the strands so thin. Mousey is really loving the timothy & rye which I think is Boo's favourite too. You would not believe the golden balls in the upstairs bunnies trays. I'm going to see if Crab Lane will let me use them as currency

So sorry, I can't resist showing of J&B's new poop. These shall be put in a small frame, mounted just above the skirtings so Rudey & Mouse have something to aspire to

Sunglasses on .....

HmRYjJfl.jpg

Ohh I'm so glad he likes the ings! [emoji7][emoji7] Best news :D

Sent from my Pixel 4 XL using Tapatalk

Back