• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Bonding a trio journey!! (updated 4th April)

Definitely feels like we are making progress even if it is slow. Session was longer today and nobunny was overly stressed (including us) which I think is the main thing in this situation

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Definitely feels like we are making progress even if it is slow. Session was longer today and nobunny was overly stressed (including us) which I think is the main thing in this situation

That sound really good, bonding is so scary so the fact you all were not stressed must be ace.

46d8c4c69f6a0b28ca3a37b3403e8e76.jpg

So Phillip is either eating, lying down or humping B&W. Has a little rest then whizzes over to mount them again! He did this with Snowy and as soon as he stopped they bonded pretty much instantly. Hoping he gets bored soon!! No fighting yet thankfully!

Bonding a trio journey!!

6e6f5e0dea62cdae58ccaee1ba17e76d.jpg

6c647e795ab13d7031cfaf795b62712d.jpg

e5a55d2eeb7bc7292a7f51032a9ad3c7.jpg

I’ll be honest between our work patterns recently we’ve been awful with the bonding. Today is the first proper go in a while. We’ve had some nips and mounting from Phillip and some nips from Britney. Finally a bit of calm!

Last edited:
Well we are 6 hours into prolonged bonding. Decided to try this route as Phillip doesn’t seem stressed and what better way to make use of enforced time at home!! A little nipping from Phillip and Britney at the start but they seem to be starting to trust each other a bit more. These were taken just now. We’ve got a long way to go but everybun seems happy and I’m far less stressed than I was this morning!!

d8e6202acb53f812580d3a2edb188fba.jpg

4d9c9ab2ec7e6dbbf0b44dc4c48d7a04.jpg

Aww :love: I know it can take a little while for everybun to trust one another but so long as they aren’t stressed I think this is the best way forward:thumb:

Back