• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Boarding in Tyne and Wear

katie2000

Alpha Buck
Hello 👋🏻 Has anyone got some good suggestions for bunny boarding in the Tyne and Wear area? My usual boarder (Hopper Holidays) has closed down, and I’ve already tried Small Furies Retreat and the Little Pet People who are already full.

Really stuck 😭 Durham is probably too far for them to travel but Newcastle and Lower Northumberland would be ok.

It’s so hard trying to find somewhere that has reasonably sized enclosures!!!

It maybe too far, but Tuckerbunnies near Richmond are fab, I've used them before. They are on here, but if you need anymore details I can pass them onto you :)

It maybe too far, but Tuckerbunnies near Richmond are fab, I've used them before. They are on here, but if you need anymore details I can pass them onto you :)

Ooh yes, they are far away from me but I met Maysie who runs Tuckerbunnies at a BARC open day a few years ago and she is a lovely lady :love:

Alternatively you could look around your area for someone to come to your house to feed them - some dog walkers or cat feeders will do small pets. Not the best solution but if you get a good reliable person with hopefully some bunny experience then you can train them up!

Newcastle is about an hour away from us if that is to far there is 'Country Bunnies ' in Crook, 'Rose Comforts' 10 mins from Durham City centre. Bed'N Bunny in Sacriston
County Durham, I think 'Tyne Pets' board rabbit's and they are in South Gosforth, Newcastle upon Tyne. 'For Paws' do boarding for rabbit's and they are in Gosforth, Newcastle upon Tyne.
I can't say what they are like as I have not heard but they are ones I know of .

Back