• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Fearghal-Pronounced 'Furgull'

Jack's-Jane

Wise Old Thumper
Roborovski Hamster- approx 8 months old. Badly injured by his brother. Injuries now healed but he's 100% unhandleable and terrified of his own shadow :cry: He may never change, but he has a safe home now. That may mean totally hands off and just allowing him to do his own thing.

lXCHO6g.jpg

Roborovski Hamster- approx 8 months old. Badly injured by his brother. Injuries now healed but he's 100% unhandleable and terrified of his own shadow :cry: He may never change, but he has a safe home now. That may mean totally hands off and just allowing him to do his own thing.

lXCHO6g.jpg
What a sweetie! Lots of robos aren't into handling anyway, Cottonball liked to live alone :) Pepper isn't a robo, but she's the same we don't hardly interact although made some progress.

Just thought I'd say, you may want to get him a tank, robos and bar cages, even if they're small gaps, apparently are a bad idea [emoji38] there's measurements online of what size gap is suitable for what type of ham but loads of people say don't even bother with bars and a robo, little escape artists [emoji38][emoji38][emoji38]

He's adorable Jane [emoji7]

Sent from my Pixel 4 XL using Tapatalk

Aw he is gorgeous. I have kept roborovskis and cages with bars.

The barney from zooplus is a good one, nice and narrow. I also used the alaska (also zooplus) and the hamster heaven. Never had any escapees.

Aww he's cute! My robo (Valentine) was the same, I never touched her as she was always terrified. Never even found out if she was actually a girl as pets at home never knew either. She was perfectly happy hands off though

Bella was trying to open the door last night! She is keen to get out so I hope she is more content when her new cage arrives.

He's adorable! Glad he's found a safe home, lots of these little guys don't like handling, I used to love just watching mine go about their business, they're entertaining to watch.

Back