• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

My four bunnies today

joey&boo

Wise Old Thumper
Joey

dBAGMynl.jpg

Boo

nCvFxjHl.jpg

Mouse

Zz1Korql.jpg

Rudey (who is sporting a little tash made from a bramble vein)

SNg9vkol.jpg

& just for the hell of it look at my impressive forage haul from today. No more fair weather foraging for the Trawden buns

PbOb3ajl.jpg

That is certainly an impressive haul of forage. I bet they are enjoying that. We've got loads and loads of Red Dead-nettle in the garden and it's got quite robust stems, not weak and floppy like it normally is this time of the year. I've no idea why, as we're having quite a few frosts at night.

All your bunnies look great. How's Boo doing now?

That is certainly an impressive haul of forage. I bet they are enjoying that. We've got loads and loads of Red Dead-nettle in the garden and it's got quite robust stems, not weak and floppy like it normally is this time of the year. I've no idea why, as we're having quite a few frosts at night.

All your bunnies look great. How's Boo doing now?

She's doing good. She spooks even more easily now as she can't see you approaching on her cataract eye but its not stopping her & she is still very much Boo. She still doesn't drink but she wolfs wet forage & herbs down. No more recovery feeds off saucers, her poo has been a lot better since stopping. Can't wait to get her booked in with a rabbity vet dental, paws crossed she can wait that long. Other than her eye I don't think an outsider would know anything is wrong.

They are such wonderful beautiful photos and I can't admit to having a favorite bun there. Boo looks so much brighter, and Mouse has such an expressive face.
But what a fabulous forage haul. Dining like royalty tonight for your beautiful buns. xx

Lovely bunnies and there doesn't seem to be any forage worth picking round here. We've got some good hay though.

They are all so lovely, and very individual. I agree Mystic Mouse has a very expressive face, I think she has a message coming though :lol:

So gorgeous [emoji7] they're all super pretty buns [emoji7]

Sent from my Pixel 4 XL using Tapatalk

Back