• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Smokey and the box

Zoobec

Staff member
Smokey cat loves boxes. This one is far too small for him to fit in :lol: but he managed it, after a game of playing with balls of wrapping paper and hiding under large sheets of paper :lol::love:

X8R00Af.jpg

Then he curled up to try to sleep :lol:

4gGZZ74.jpg

George has a cat bed, it's mine ! :lol:

Well, yes, Smokey rotates sleeping places, each one lasts a few weeks or so. Sometimes it’s someone’s bed, at the moment it’s a bigger box with the sides folded in :lol:

He was sat in it again this morning :lol: I don’t know how it can be comfortable :lol:

Squueeeeeeee ......ze yourself in Smokey, your bum is definitely not too big. Zoobec - stop being a meanie & get the boy a decent sized box :lol:

Squueeeeeeee ......ze yourself in Smokey, your bum is definitely not too big. Zoobec - stop being a meanie & get the boy a decent sized box :lol:

He has got a different box :lol: I’ll see if I can get a pic :lol:

Here’s a previous box

qOsTQdq.jpg

And here’s his current box, although I’ve since folded the flaps in so it looks (slightly) neater :lol:

FbhbDN0.jpg

[emoji23][emoji23][emoji23]

Our two love a box, even more so if they know they're not supposed to be in it. [emoji23][emoji23] I picked up a large empty veg box from Costco & it's turned out to be the best bed ever!

Back