Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Results 11 to 20 of 22

Thread: Merry Christmas from Apricot

  1. #11
    Alpha Buck jewaller's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    kent,wash.usa
    Posts
    620

    Default

    dear graciee,- very merry xmas,and new year2020-to-[tamsin] all-owners/caregivers and critters here at rabbits online-,especially [rabbits]-ie.clementine,atticus,penelope,and apricot,---sincerely james waller-from across the greatpond-usa

  2. #12
    Forum Buddy Pets mum's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2014
    Location
    Scotland
    Posts
    7,749

    Default

    Merry Christmas gorgeous girlies
    IF YOU NEED HELP WITH ANYTHING PLEASE SEND ME A PM OR ANY OF THE OTHER FORUM BUDDIES

  3. #13
    Mama Doe mikek's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    Devon, UK
    Posts
    1,988

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by jewaller View Post
    dear graciee,- very merry xmas,and new year2020-to-[tamsin] all-owners/caregivers and critters here at rabbits online-,especially [rabbits]-ie.clementine,atticus,penelope,and apricot,---sincerely james waller-from across the greatpond-usa
    Happy Christmas, James
    (\__/)
    (='.'=)
    (")_(")

    if you're reading this it's too late

  4. #14
    Moderator Zoobec's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Posts
    35,091

    Default

    Aww merry Christmas to you and all the buns

    That hay looks nice, what is it and where is it from please?

    Binky free at the bridge Boots, you will never be forgotten xxxx

  5. #15
    Moderator Graciee's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2017
    Location
    London
    Posts
    12,173

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by jewaller View Post
    dear graciee,- very merry xmas,and new year2020-to-[tamsin] all-owners/caregivers and critters here at rabbits online-,especially [rabbits]-ie.clementine,atticus,penelope,and apricot,---sincerely james waller-from across the greatpond-usa
    Wishing you a very merry Christmas James

    Sent from my Pixel 4 XL using Tapatalk

  6. #16
    Moderator Graciee's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2017
    Location
    London
    Posts
    12,173

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Pets mum View Post
    Merry Christmas gorgeous girlies
    Merry Christmas to you, George and Treacle x

    Sent from my Pixel 4 XL using Tapatalk

  7. #17
    Moderator Graciee's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2017
    Location
    London
    Posts
    12,173

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Zoobec View Post
    Aww merry Christmas to you and all the buns

    That hay looks nice, what is it and where is it from please?
    You too Zoobec xx

    Yea it's lovely it's a hay bale with forage on top from hop to forage (to keep it together there's two bits of string around it which you cut off when you give to them )

    Sent from my Pixel 4 XL using Tapatalk

  8. #18
    Moderator Zoobec's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Posts
    35,091

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Graciee View Post
    You too Zoobec xx

    Yea it's lovely it's a hay bale with forage on top from hop to forage (to keep it together there's two bits of string around it which you cut off when you give to them )

    Sent from my Pixel 4 XL using Tapatalk
    Thankyou

    Thanks, I might have to try them on some of that soon

    Binky free at the bridge Boots, you will never be forgotten xxxx

  9. #19
    Moderator Graciee's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2017
    Location
    London
    Posts
    12,173

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Zoobec View Post
    Thankyou

    Thanks, I might have to try them on some of that soon
    We have all different ones from them, not found a bad one yet

    Sent from my Pixel 4 XL using Tapatalk

  10. #20
    Moderator Zoobec's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Posts
    35,091

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Graciee View Post
    We have all different ones from them, not found a bad one yet

    Sent from my Pixel 4 XL using Tapatalk
    Sounds good! I like to give them a good variety so it’s always good to add more!

    Binky free at the bridge Boots, you will never be forgotten xxxx

Bookmarks

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •