• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Merry Christmas from Apricot

Graciee

Staff member
Apricots would like to wish everyone a very merry Christmas, and she'd like to say a special thank you to runaround for making long tunnels that Penelope can't quite work out where they end up..in relation to where the human is with the noms.. [emoji38]

Poor Penelope is still in the run [emoji51] whereas Apricot understands the layout and was straight to the hutch when she heard me [emoji38]
524dbe2be9e0f3279a387547fdcd59b6.jpg
4528ec753510fd94f613cb3681086050.jpg
44f93ee6f113977f57f5b8aaeaab5dce.jpg

Sent from my Pixel 4 XL using Tapatalk

Apricots would like to wish everyone a very merry Christmas, and she'd like to say a special thank you to runaround for making long tunnels that Penelope can't quite work out where they end up..in relation to where the human is with the noms.. [emoji38]

Poor Penelope is still in the run [emoji51] whereas Apricot understands the layout and was straight to the hutch when she heard me [emoji38]
524dbe2be9e0f3279a387547fdcd59b6.jpg
4528ec753510fd94f613cb3681086050.jpg
44f93ee6f113977f57f5b8aaeaab5dce.jpg

Merry Christmas Apricot and Merry Christmas to Penelope, Clementine & Atticus too :love:

Aren't her markings amazing now :love:
They do seem to be very unusual this year [emoji38] I love their markings so much, I just never know what to expect [emoji38]

Merry Christmas Apricot of the criminal nose stripe - embrace them babycakes, no need to bleach or tippex out

dear graciee,- very merry xmas,and new year2020-to-[tamsin] all-owners/caregivers and critters here at rabbits online-,especially [rabbits]-ie.clementine,atticus,penelope,and apricot,---sincerely james waller-from across the greatpond-usa

dear graciee,- very merry xmas,and new year2020-to-[tamsin] all-owners/caregivers and critters here at rabbits online-,especially [rabbits]-ie.clementine,atticus,penelope,and apricot,---sincerely james waller-from across the greatpond-usa

Happy Christmas, James :D :wave:

Aww :love: merry Christmas to you and all the buns :love:

That hay looks nice, what is it and where is it from please?

Wishing you a very merry Christmas James :D

Aww :love: merry Christmas to you and all the buns :love:

That hay looks nice, what is it and where is it from please?
You too Zoobec xx

Yea it's lovely it's a hay bale with forage on top from hop to forage (to keep it together there's two bits of string around it which you cut off when you give to them :D)

You too Zoobec xx

Yea it's lovely it's a hay bale with forage on top from hop to forage (to keep it together there's two bits of string around it which you cut off when you give to them :D)

Thankyou :love:

Thanks, I might have to try them on some of that soon :love:

Back